11th September 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to give another entrance exam like AIEEE along with NATA?

Is it necessary to give another entrance exam like AIEEE along with NATA?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to give another entrance exam like AIEEE along with NATA
  2. Is it necessary to give another entrance exam like AIEEE along with NATA?
  3. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for NATA or AIEEE after doing 12th with PCMB subjects?
  5. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  6. Is it necessary to give nata for getting admission through aieee?
  7. Can I do engineering by givign PCM papers? Scope of computer engineering in abroad?
  8. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test?
  9. Is it necessary to give AIEEE exam for architecture?
  10. Possibility to appear in NATA for Commerce student? -- [New]
  11. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  12. How to prepare for NATA exam? From where to get NATA question papers?
  13. Books to be referred to study for Architectural exam for AIEEE and NATA? What type of questions appear in Maths?
  14. Which book to refer for NATA entrance exam?
  15. Which entrance exam should I appear? What is te syllabus for B.Arch? Is there any coaching centre for NATA, AIEEE, IIT JEE in UAE
  16. How many students had attempted aieee b.arch?
  17. Is it necessary to give AIEEE with NATA for Architecture?
  18. How can I appear for NATA entrance exam? From where to get the application forms? What is the last date for it?
13th September 2012, 05:45 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to give another entrance exam like AIEEE along with NATA?

No, there is no such compulsion. NATA score is sufficient to apply for admission in B.Arch.
in NATA participating institutions.
The institute in which admission is done through AIEEE (Arch.) score, would not allow
admission on the basis of NATA score.

Therefore, I would suggest you to appear both the exams so that you can have more no.
of options for admission.

The next AIEEE(Arch) will be conducted next year only so for now you should appear NATA.
If you get admission in a good college then its good otherwise you shuold apply for AIEEE
and NATA both in the coming year.

http://www.nata.in/
11th May 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to give another entrance exam like AIEEE along with NATA?

sir, if I want to go in architecture, is it necessary to give nata exam or B-Arch. plz reply faster....
13th June 2013, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

I have not given AIEEE so would i get admission in b.tech?
13th June 2013, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to give AIEEE for b.tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?