14th October 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to pass the situation test?

Is it necessary to pass the situation test? what if a student passes the written test and fails either in the situation test or in group discussion?please answer my question.

11th December 2011, 11:38 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to pass the situation test?

Hi

I do not understand what do you mean by the situation test, but I can make out that may be you are talking about the technical tests and the group discussions.

See, most of the companies who recruit from the campuses keep three phases of tests which the candidates have to clear to get placed successfully.

1. Aptitute Test
2. Technical Test / Group discussion
3. Technical + Personal Interview.

So as I said, a candidate must pass all the above three for successful placement. So even if you have cleared the written test, but fail anywhere in the group discussion or technical test, you would be out of the placement process as you will not be considered to be qualified.

Thus to get placed in any company, apart from fulfilling the eligibility criteria put up by that company, you have to clear all these three tests too.

Regards
#RJ#
3rd April 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

what are the dates for nift situation test?
1st May 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

what are the dates for 2012 situation test?
8th May 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir, plz hlp me and give me contact no,to head office I have cleared the written test but me situation test nhi de payi so plz hlp me out .............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?