11th August 2010, 10:43 PM
tushar shetty

Questions asked in CBI upsc public prosecutor exam in previous years

I need last 4 year papers of UPSC public prosecutor examination of cbi. can u help?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for asst. public prosecutor interview, CBI? What types of questions will the committee ask?
  2. How to join CBI or CID after BCA and 12th standard with Commerce without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I become a CID officer? I am a student of class 10th
  4. How to become a Public Prosecutor in CBI? I am an advocate with 7 years experience
  5. List of the IT companies offering project for MCA 3rd year students in Gujarat?
  6. Date of announcement of result of CBI Senior Public Prosecutor exam?
  7. How to join in central bureau investigation after completing diploma in electronics?
  8. Details about Intelligence bureau? What is the qualification required? Is there any physical test for selection?
  9. Previous year question papers for cbi public prosecutor examination
  10. Maharashtra Public Service Commission, Assistant Public Prosecutor Group-A Exam Paper-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Previous year papers of Assistant public prosecutor Gujarat Public service commission exam?
  12. How can I become a government lawyer after completion of LLB course? -- [New]
  13. UPSC recruitment for CBI public prosecutors: how to appear and which criminal laws are important for the test?
  14. Can I get admission in B.Tech Secretarial Practice course?
  15. What is the eligibility for the post of public prosecuter in CBI?
  16. NET Public Administration (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Karnataka Public Service Commission-English Literature (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. UPSC Mains Pali (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
13th August 2010, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Questions asked in CBI upsc public prosecutor exam in previous years

i need last 4 year papers of upsc public prosecutor exam C.B.I . Can you help?
14th August 2010, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Questions asked in CBI upsc public prosecutor exam in previous years

how i can prepare myself for wbpsc10 public prosecutor exam?
14th August 2010, 03:36 AM
Rickers

Hello,
The questions were based on general knowledge, mathematics and english comprehension.
All civil services had these question pattern.
15th August 2010, 05:22 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
As you want to know about the Questions asked in CBI upsc public prosecutor exam in previous years,
Then there is no any need of worry.
You can get it from the following websites,
www.ssc.gov.in
So just go and find the details on the given websites.
31st August 2010, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

there nothing related to cbi public prosecutor previous year paper on this site (ssc,)
27th November 2010, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

when will they publish the result of cbi public prosecutor
10th December 2010, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

when the result of CBI public prosecutor will be diclared by the UPSC
28th June 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how i can prepare myself for wbpsc10 public prosecutor exam?
last 4 question paper
6th July 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

hello
would you tell me that from where did i registred myself for exam
21st August 2011, 01:40 PM
malek basit

hell friends

If you are looking for Stenographer Job exam of CBI then you have crossed the date already to submit the application forms

i.e., the important date of CBI Stenographer exam is 12th august which is the last date to apply for stenographer exam

as earlier CBI has invited the applications for Stenographer job exam

No. of vacancies for this post are no. 71 in various zones in CBI.

you should have cleared Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) from any recognized Board/ Institution.
this is the just eligibility criteria required.
10th January 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am b.tech student from e.c.e branch, can i am eligible for cbi eam
24th January 2012, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

I need last 4 year papers of UPSC public prosecutor examination of cbi.
31st January 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Upsc form from where we can get
8th April 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

i am lawyer and have 2 yr practising experience but i am interested to give the police prosecuter's exam. What will i do?
8th May 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam
please help me out to arrange previous papers or any other guiding material/previous papers for the exam of public prosecuter c.b.i soggest me how i must prepare for the exam what is the level of questions which are asked for.advice....?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?