15th June 2013, 04:40 PM
sakharelia vishakha

Is NEET exam necessary to become a Psychologist? What are the subjects necessary for it?

Is NEET exam necessary to become a psychologist...n what are the subjects necessary for it...??? N i also wana what shuld i do if i waant to become a biology prof..??

5th July 2017, 08:02 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is NEET exam necessary to become a Psychologist? What are the subjects necessary for it?

No. NEET is not compulsory to pursue psychology course after (10+2). No specific subjects are required to pursue graduation in psychology. Some of well reputed institutes offer the admission through entrance exam conducted by concerned university.

Eligibility For Psychology Courses
- B.Sc (Psychology) : (10+2) with science stream with PCM or PCB group from a recognized board.
- B.A.(Psychology) : (10+2) with arts stream from a recognized board.

Top Institutes Offering B.Sc (Psychology) In India
- University of Delhi
- Government College of Educational Psychology and Guidance, Jabalpur
- Amity Institute of Psychology and Applied Science, Noida
- University of Calcutta
- Lady Shri Ram College For Women
- University of Madras
- S.N.D.T. Women's College, Mumbai
- Banaras Hindu University
- Dr. D.Y.Patil Arts, Commerce and Science College, Mumbai
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University

Specializations In Psychology
- Environmental Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Forensic Psychology
- Neuro Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Sports Psychology
- Educational Psychology
- Industrial Psychology

Become A Biology Professor
- Pass the (10+2) with biology subject.
- Pursue and Qualify the B.Sc (Biology) and after that M.Sc (Biology).
- Pursue Ph.D (Biology) with specialization of your interest.
- Appear the UGC-NET and Qualify it to become a professor.
- After qualifying the NET, Join the institute as a assistant professor.
6th May 2018, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is NEET exam necessary to become a Psychologist? What are the subjects necessary for it?

Are there scopes means job fr psychologist in India and colleges name with percentage required
31st October 2018, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

I am Dhivya lakshmi. I am in erode district (india). I studying 12th std now. My ambition is i want to be a psychologist. It is my big dream. But I don't know to how to choose psychologist as my career. After I finish my schooling 12th , what I have to do ?.government college is eligible to study comfortably.
28th July 2019, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am in 12 now .psycologist is my big dream. But i dont know which degree or other education are important? Please tell me
15th September 2019, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

I'm in 11th studying for neet... But I'm not confident enough that I'll crack it.. But I have a great desire to pursue psychology at a lower cost in India.... Is it possible...????
30th June 2021, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Is physics chemistry and mathematics compulsory for psychology
31st July 2021, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to do psycology. I want to become a psychiatrist. Is neet is compulsory to do psycology?
31st July 2021, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to do psycology. I want to become a psychiatrist. Is neet is compulsory to do psycology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?