7th March 2014, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Which one is best JEE or NEET?

I am a 11 science student having maths and biology both. I am now taking coaching for jee. But my mind is diverting towards neet so guide me which one is best to choose. Also want to know if i join coaching for neet in 12 will i be able to compete neet entrance exam.

8th April 2014, 08:52 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which one is best JEE or NEET?

Hie, According to my opinion you must give a try to what you wish for. if your inclination is towards National Engineering Entrance Test then you must try and compete for it. From your hint it is clear that you have both mathematics and biology as your subjects. so you are eligible for the engineering and medical entrance examinations both.

So my suggestion would be you prepare for both the exams that means do give your maximum time for the subject your choice and then appear for both the engineering and medical entrance exams. wait for the result. see in which stream you got better rank and marks are better in twelfth class in which subject.

Decision will be easier for you if you take up that stream in which you got better marks or better rank. that way your problem is also solved and confusion is also cleared.

Yes of course to prepare for the entrance you must take some coaching classes which will help you reach your goal in time.
2nd April 2017, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one is best JEE or NEET?

I just wanted it to be clear that whether neet is better option than iit for any student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?