25th June 2020, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Is NEET required for MBBS even after completing B.Sc Chemistry?

I am currently a second year student student with combination PC. But I also prepared well for NEET exam also and wanted to give NEET exam. I am planning to complete my B.Sc with Chemistry so am I eligible for NEET and can pursue MBBS? In HSC I scored around 71% in subject combination PCMB.

28th June 2020, 04:32 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NEET required for MBBS even after completing B.Sc Chemistry?

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and the minimum education required for appearing in the same examination is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks in PCB group combination from a recognised board of education. Marks relaxation of 10% is allowed in case of reserved category candidates.

So, having completed your Class 12th with PCMB group with 71% marks in PCMB group subject combination, you are eligible for appearing in the NEET irrespective of your higher educational qualification.

For complete details regarding the NEET, you can refer to the link www.ntaneet.nic.in.
29th June 2020, 06:24 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

To pursue MBBS course, you have to appear and qualify in NEET examination conducted by NTA.

It is mandatory to qualify in NEET for admission in MBBS course. The eligiblility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB as main paper.
17th January 2021, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

I have taken PCBM in 12th I have got 50%marks in PCM but got ATKT for maths and cleared it even can I aply for the NEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?