13th March 2018, 05:31 PM
Gthye biswal

What is the eligibility for Travelling Ticket Examiner (TTE) exam?

I have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering with 70 percentage also +2 from Science with 45 percentage. Am I eligible for Travelling Ticket Examiner (TTE) examination 2018?

26th March 2018, 07:52 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for Travelling Ticket Examiner (TTE) exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gthye biswal View Post
I have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering with 70 percentage also +2 from Science with 45 percentage. Am I eligible for Travelling Ticket Examiner (TTE) examination 2018?
Railway Ticket Exam or Travelling Ticket exam is an All India paper pen based entrance test. This exam is conducted only once in a year by Railway Recruitment Board.

The basic qualification that is required to be eligible for Travelling Ticket Exam are:

- Candidate should have passed 12th in any stream with 50% minimum from recognzied Board.

- The age limit 18 to 30 years.

Selection Process involves the following stages:

I) Written Test

II) Personal Interview

III) Document Verification

IV) Medical Test

You are eligible for TTE exam.
26th March 2018, 07:59 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to apply for Traveling Ticket Examiner (TTE) job, you should have passed 10th standard or above with at least 50% aggregate marks from a Government recognised board. The age criteria required to apply for TTE job is 18 to 25 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules. Since, you have passed Diploma course with 70% aggregate marks from a Government recognised institute, you are eligible to apply for Traveling Ticket Examiner (TTE) job.
26th March 2018, 09:50 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

TTE stands for Travelling Ticket Examiner. This exam is conducted by Railways Recruitment Board(RRB).

Eligibility Criteria for this exam:

Candidate should be passed the 10th or 12th with minimum of 50% marks from any recognized board.

Candidate must be citizen of India.

Age limit: 18 - 25 years.

Relaxation are allowed for reserved category.

So, you are in reserved category then you are eligible for this exam otherwise you are not eligible.
26th March 2018, 10:02 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Travelling Ticket Examiner is:

1. You should have done 10+2 from a recognized board in any stream.

2. The age limit is 18-30 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.

At present, there is no notification. You can apply when application for this post is available.
27th March 2018, 06:12 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for Train Ticket Examiner examination. The examination is conducted by RRB.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent from a recognised board. The age limit is 18-28 years.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in all the stages of examination will become eligible for final recruitment. For detail information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
14th September 2018, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

For the post of tte correct eligibility? must pass 12th with minimum 50%or 50%in 10th
20th November 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I am ISc with 64 percentage with physics chemistry and mathematics. I am 34 years old. May I eligible for Railway TTE?
17th January 2021, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in civil engineering can i join tte
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?