31st May 2018, 03:05 PM
Aapra

Is NEET score required to get admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)?

Can I get admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) on the basis of State board marks or do I need to appear for NEET exam? If NEET score is required then how much minimum should I score?

1st June 2018, 05:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NEET score required to get admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)?

The admission for BPT program depends on the merit and also on the performance of the applicant in the entrance test. The application forms for the BPT entrance test is issued through online websites or by post.

Bachelor of Physiotherapy Entrance exams in India:

JIPMER

Guru Govinda Indraprastha University Physiotherapy Entrance Exam

CET entrance exam
2nd June 2018, 12:24 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NEET score required to get admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)?

BPT or Bachelor of Physiotherapy is an undergraduate Academic Course in a Medical Science and the duration of this course is five and half years.

For this course candidate must have passed 12th class 50% marks in physics, chemistry and biology from a recognized board. NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test .

As per my knowledge, NEET score is not required to get admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) and you are eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) on the basis of State board marks or you should appear in entrance examination which is conduct by the university.
2nd June 2018, 06:03 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Admission procedure for Bachelor of Physiotherapy:

Admission for BPT program depends on the merit or also on the performance of the applicant in the entrance test. The applicants can download the form from the website of the college or university and the forms are also available in the office of the institute.

NEET is not the entrance exam in which you have to appear. You have to appear in one of these entrance exams given below:

CET entrance exam

JIPMER All India entrance exam

Guru Gobind Indraprastha University Physiotherapy entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?