31st May 2018, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the height and educational requirements to become an Air Hostess?

My height is 5 feet and currently I'm in class 11th. Can I became an Air Hostess after finishing up my class 12th board exam? Or, do I need to completed my graduation also? Further, is my height good enough to land a good job?

1st June 2018, 05:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the height and educational requirements to become an Air Hostess?

To become an air hostess, one needs to 10 + 2 pass or a graduate degree with a diploma or degree in hotel management or tourism management.
The aspirant must be eligible to hold an Indian passport and should below 25 years of age with a minimum height of 157.5 cm.
The weight should be in proportion to height.
One must be unmarried, with normal eyesight of 6 by 6 incorrected vision in each eye.
2nd June 2018, 12:38 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the height and educational requirements to become an Air Hostess?

The height and educational requirements to become an Air Hostess are given below.

=> First of all you have to complete your 12th class from a recognized board.

=> Then you should have complete graduation from a recognized university.

=> I want to you say that you are not eligible to became an Air Hostess after finishing up my class 12th board exam only.

HEIGHT REQUIRED: The minimum height should be 157 cm with proportionate weight.
2nd June 2018, 12:36 PM
stutiswet2

After finishing your Class 12th Board exam, you can apply for Air Hostess but you must satisfy the necessary requirements for becoming Air Hostess.
Right now, your height is 5 feet (152.4 cms). But the required height for becoming Air Hostess is 157.5 cms.
So, if your height after passing 12th is 157.5 cms or above, then you can apply for Air Hostess.

And, you must be fluent in English, Hindi.
You will have to pass 3-4 tests like:
  • Initial Screening Test
  • Written examination
  • Group Discussion and Personal Interview
After passing tests, you will be a trainee for period of 2-3 months.
2nd June 2018, 06:00 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to become a. Air hostess:

To become an air hostess in India, one must be 10 + 2 passed from a recognised board. Now 10 + 2 is the minimum qualification required, Airlines these days prefer recruiting candidates processing relevant bachelors degree or diploma. The term relevant covers courses related to fields such as Hotel Management, travel and Hospitality Management, aviation, travel and tourism management.

Candidate should be unmarried and age should be between 17 to 25 years.

Minimum height required is 157 cm for female candidates and 177 cm for male candidates.

Having clear complexion and confidence will help and if you satisfy the requirements mentioned above, you are eligible to apply for the job of an air hostess.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?