15th October 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Are Nepali citizens allowed to appear for NET exams? What is the procedure?

I am a Nepali citizen and have recently completed my post graduation from India. I have completed my M.Sc. in Medical Sociology and wants to be a lecturer in near future. I wish to know as a Nepali citizen am I eligible for NET exams and second, what are the criteria I need to full fill for that?

30th June 2023, 09:25 PM
eduking

Default Re: Are Nepali citizens allowed to appear for NET exams? What is the procedure?

Yes, Nepali citizens are eligible to apply for NET just like other Indian citizen. There is no restriction for Nepali people for any entrance exam or government jobs in India. They can easily apply for it just like other candidates.

There is no separate procedure and you just need to have the required qualification from UGC-recognized University to apply for NET. Just make sure you have got 55% marks in your post-graduation degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?