27th February 2022, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Nepali student who has done Bachelor and Master from India is not eligible for Indian government jobs?

I have pass 10th and +2 from nepal, i got government job in India also they gave me offer latter, but latter they rejected me by saying the Indian government do not recognize Nepal certificate. But I have done Bachelor and Master from India

28th February 2022, 09:09 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Nepali student who has done Bachelor and Master from India is not eligible for Indian government jobs?

No, you can apply for the various recruitment examination to get government jobs.

Nepali citizens are eligible for recruitment in the government jobs in India after qualifying in all the stages of examination.

For more information about the recruitment procedure go through the official notification.
28th February 2022, 03:57 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Nepali student who has done Bachelor and Master from India is not eligible for Indian government jobs?

Citizens of Nepal are not allowed to apply for regular government jobs in India .

Nepalis definitely cannot apply for majority of government jobs in India.

They need to check with Indian embassy in Nepal who have right authority to issue eligibility certificate to Nepalis to get an Indian Government jobs.
28th February 2022, 08:03 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Nepali student who has done Bachelor and Master from India is not eligible for Indian government jobs?

Citizens of Nepal AREN'T allowed to apply to for regular government jobs in india. Citizen of Nepal most definitely CANNOT apply for majority of government jobs in india.
28th February 2022, 08:25 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Candidates having citizenship of Nepal are eligible to apply, appear and get the final recruitment done after qualifying in all the stages of the examination.

So, you can apply for the examination on the basis of your qualification and after qualifying in all the stages eligible for final selection.

Your degree from any recognised university weather from India or abroad is valid.
28th February 2022, 08:33 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

No. You are not eligible for Government jobs in India. Because you do not have class 10 and class 12 certificates of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?