7th July 2010, 03:26 PM
pankajchopra

NET exam eligibility and subjects after MBA in finance and retail management

helo,
m pankaj chopra m have done my MBA in finance and retail management.
Im want to do NET bt m dnt no how to do appear.
But my ist question may i appear in this exam .
2nd question in net exam m which subjet can take.
when will fill up december exam form

8th July 2010, 02:01 PM
Gop
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: NET exam eligibility and subjects after MBA in finance and retail management

Hi,

I believe, you are talking about UGC National Eligibility Test(NET). If so,The Exam is in the following scheme.

Session Paper-Marks-Duration
First I-100-1 1/4 Hours
First II-100-1 1/4 Hours
Second III-200-2 1/2 Hours

Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate.

Paper-II shall consist of short questions based on the subject selected by the candidate.

Paper-III will consist of only descriptive questions from the subject selected by the candidate.

To know about your eligibility for the exam and the Exam dates, Do surf through the web site: www.ugc.ac.in

All the Best.
9th July 2010, 12:25 AM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Default Re: NET exam eligibility and subjects after MBA in finance and retail management

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankajchopra View Post
helo,
Hi
~National Eligibilty Test is conducted to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for teaching profession and research.

~NET is held twice in a year in the months of June and December.

~Notification comes in the months of March and September respectively.

~You have to check Employment News and UGC website for any notification and results announcement.

www.ugc.ac.in.

~Eligibilty-
Yes you are eligible for NET exam because you have masters degree.
Only those student can apply for NET who have masters degree in any field from recognized university.

~I have attacthed some pdf file.
Please check them.
I hope all the files are usefull to you.
If you want more information on NET then check their official site which I have mentioned above.
Good luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf syllabus of mang. of NET.pdf(856.5 KB, 430 views)
File Type: pdf QP of NEt mang.pdf(300.5 KB, 269 views)
File Type: pdf Commerce syllabus in NET.pdf(649.6 KB, 231 views)
File Type: pdf QP of NET of COMMERCE.pdf(333.2 KB, 170 views)
11th July 2010, 02:54 AM
amit.2186

Default Re: NET exam eligibility and subjects after MBA in finance and retail management

dear friend , as you have completed your MBA so you are absolutely elegible for NET exam .
Please visit www.ugc.ac.in
17th July 2010, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

hi i am javed wanna crack net exam n wanna doing teaching job. what are the sub i can choose?
17th July 2010, 02:57 PM
NISAMTI

the eligblity for net exam is you must complete your p.g. course.please visit UGC website ..you can have details of NET entrance..wish you good luck pankaj..
6th September 2010, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I M DOING MY PGDM IN HR FROM AIMA. CAN I APPEAR IN THE NET EXAM?
4th October 2010, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

sir , i have done mechanical engineering from NIT hamirpur,HP.
i prepared for civil services exam with "public administration" as optional subject
Am i eligible for NET exam if i take public adm as subject for this exam.
achal bharti
[email protected]
19th October 2010, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my mba hr, but i am confused in net exam m which subjet can take.when will fill up december exam form
22nd October 2010, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: NET exam eligibility and subjects after MBA in finance and retail management

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my mba hr, but i am confused in net exam m which subjet can take.when will fill up december exam form
hai this is chali from tamilnadu. i have cleared both jrf and lectureship in mba.as far as net exam in management is concerned u have to choose any topic as ur wish .becoz question will be asked in all the topics i.e)finance,hr .marketing..etc.if ur are strong with hr then concentrate more on this topic it will help u to score paper 3,for paper 2 all important management concepts should be studied.....i hope this information will be useful to u....
24th October 2010, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

hi can i kw wht sub i can choose 4 exam .....m a mba graduate student
27th October 2010, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

m priyanka m pursuing mba in IT(final sem).
Im want to do NET bt m dnt no how to do appear this exam .
27th October 2010, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

31st October 2010, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

plz if anybody kns reply me..
3rd December 2010, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing mba in finance and marketing.i will complete my mba next year in 2011 around july or august.can i give net exam of may 2011?please answer.
3rd December 2010, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

hiiii, Is NET approved for distance education MBA(hr) from bharathiar university.
3rd December 2010, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

hiiii, Is NET approved for distance education MBA(hr) from bharathiar university.
3rd December 2010, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

5th December 2010, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am pursuing mba in HR. May i apply for NET exam?
6th December 2010, 12:41 AM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Hi friend National Eligibility Test is conducted 2 time in a year, for that you need a Master degree and is for Junior Research Follower i will upload for Management studies ,best of luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1.pdf(1.89 MB, 169 views)
20th December 2010, 09:41 PM
smita ratra

Hi,

I have done my graduation in science (PCB). I would like to pursue M.Sc in Chemistry via distance education. Could you please suggest some good
20th December 2010, 09:44 PM
smita ratra

Could you please suggest some good colleges for pursuing MSc chemistry and then would like to appear for Net exam. Does this subject have good scope?
15th January 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

chandra prabha hi i have done MBA IN Finance and HR . I want to apply for net exam . which subject have good scope
22nd February 2011, 11:46 AM
nide

m NIDHI GARG m have done my MBA in finance management.
WHAT IS THE AGE LIMIT TO APPEAR FOR THE EXAM.
2nd March 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

hi m Sunny nd have done MBA in Finance and Marketing, I want to be a lecturer nd preparation for Net Exam but wht is the age limit to appear for the Exam.
3rd April 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello I m nidhi , i have done MBA in HR .
i Want to know what subject i should choose for NET Exam Management which code is 17 or HR which code is 55.
Plz reply as soon as possible.
12th May 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

I am an MBA Student from distance education Annamalai University. I have done my graduate in English honours, can i appear for NET Exam?
15th May 2011, 10:41 PM
ashishshekhar

Hi dear,
I believe, you are talking about UGC National Eligibility Test(NET). If so,The Exam is in the following scheme.

First I-100-1 1/4 Hours
First II-100-1 1/4 Hours

Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate.

Paper-II shall consist of short questions based on the subject selected by the candidate.

Paper-III will consist of only descriptive questions from the subject selected by the candidate.

To know about your eligibility for the exam and the Exam dates, Do surf through the web site: www.ugc.ac.in

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-1.pdf(1.89 MB, 137 views)
15th May 2011, 10:43 PM
ashishshekhar

Hi dear,

First I-100-1 1/4 Hours
First II-100-1 1/4 Hours

Thanks
16th June 2011, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

hi iam namratha. i have done mfam(masters in financial analysis and management). is i am eligible for net exam?
16th June 2011, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

hi i am namratha. i have done mfam<masters in financial analysis and management>. is i am eligible for net
13th July 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

hi.. i have a post graduate diploma in business management (PGDBM) from Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, New Delhi. I want to confirm if i can appear in NET and do my PhD from a central university? Kindly pls help..
15th July 2011, 09:27 PM
CHAUDHARY79

hi dear,
National Eligibilty Test is conducted to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for teaching profession and research.

~NET is held twice in a year in the months of June and December.

~Notification comes in the months of March and September respectively.

~You have to check Employment News and UGC website for any notification and results announcement.

www.ugc.ac.in.

~Eligibilty-
Only those student can apply for NET who have masters degree in any field from recognized university.

thanks
17th July 2011, 12:59 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

National Eligibilty Test is conducted to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for teaching profession and research.

NET is held twice in a year in the months of June and December.

Notification comes in the months of March and September respectively.

You have to check Employment News and UGC website for any notification and results announcement.

www.ugc.ac.in.

Eligibilty-
Only those student can apply for NET who have masters degree in any field from recognized university
25th July 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

am jisna, i've completed my MBA in finance and HR. hoping to appear for the NET but missed the June Exam. i would like to appear for the very next exam, when will it be? what are the subjects? what are the available streams other than Commerce as i'm interested in psychology and related disciplines. so when should i be able to turn up for the next exam?
18th August 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

i have done MBA in HR and M.COM. in bus.adm. pls tell me about NET related to it.
28th August 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

I am persuing MBA in finance, (2010-2012). am i eligible to apply for net exam.

plz.confirm me on "[email protected]"
30th August 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MBA in finance and marketing
i want to apply for NET exam
can anyone suggest me abt exam rules and minimum pass mark required in clearing NET exam
whether i have to apply in commerce or mgt??
1st September 2011, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

what subjects should i select for NET exam after doing MBA in marketing subject?
14th November 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Net exam eligibilty after PGDM course and subject in HR ?
31st January 2012, 04:41 PM
drurv

NET is held twice in a year in the months of June and December.
Notification comes in the months of March and September respectively.
You have to check Employment News and UGC website for any notification and results announcement.
www.ugc.ac.in.
Eligibilty-
31st January 2012, 07:17 PM
ashok73

Hi,

First I-100-1 1/4 Hours
First II-100-1 1/4 Hours

31st January 2012, 07:30 PM
prashant more

Hi,

First I-100-1 1/4 Hours
First II-100-1 1/4 Hours

All the Best.
31st January 2012, 07:45 PM
mani_baban

Hi,

First I-100-1 1/4 Hours
First II-100-1 1/4 Hours

All the Best.
31st January 2012, 09:21 PM
sundaresh kalal

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankajchopra View Post
helo,
after completion of any master degree any one can write
2nd February 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi all,
I have completed MBA with finance and HR as my specialization and my under gradutaion is B.Sc. Physics.
Shall I appear for NET EXAM. since I did cross major subjects, is that possible to write the exam. And if Yes, for which subject should I appear, shall I appear for mangement Studies?

Experts please reply.

Regards,
Priyakrish.
8th April 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

hi i am 1st year student of mba & iwant to give net exam Am I eligible for net exam for 2012
9th January 2013, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, i want to know that am i eligible for net exam with mgmt subject i have done bba and m.com with businee administration it is valid for cross net exam mgmt?
17th January 2013, 08:24 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

NET exam eligibility and subjects after MBA in finance and retail management

1.Second III-200-2 1/2 Hours
2.First II-100-1 1/4 Hours
3.First I-100-1 1/4 Hours
4.Session Paper-Marks-Duration
5.Paper-II shall consist of short questions based on the subject selected by the candidate.
6.Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate.
7.Paper-III will consist of only descriptive questions from the subject selected by the candidate.

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
18th January 2013, 04:22 PM
babanpreet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i am javed wanna crack net exam n wanna doing teaching job. what are the sub i can choose?
As you have done MBA,you are eligible for UGC NET.You can take NET entrance exam in the subject of Management.Question will be asked in all the topics i.e. finance,hr .marketing..etc

As per eligibility criteria is concerned ,it is as follows-:

Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognised by UGC

The Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Persons with disability (PWD) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.

Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited OR candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?