17th January 2010, 08:40 PM
LEVIN DAMISAH

Are non Indians eligible to study Medicine in India? What are the requirements and procedure to go about it?

I am an African Post Graduate student in Public Health . I have a younger sister who wants to read MBBS degree in India judging from the way India has advanced in IT and Medical Sciences.

Is it possible to for foreigners to get a seat for Medicine in AIIMS OR ANYOTHER UNIVERSITY OF REPUTE?

What are the requirement and the procedure to go about it? Thanks for your prompt reply

Levin Damisah

24th May 2011, 10:58 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are non Indians eligible to study Medicine in India? What are the requirements and procedure to go about it?

Yes, non Indians are too eligible to study in INDIA & can get the admission in the reputed institutes too as there are some seats reserved for them.But for that you must pass an entrance exam conducted by the AIIMS.For the procedure to get admission it is advisable for you to get the prospectus & see the latest information from it.you can visit the website too as under-
http://www.aiims.edu/
24th May 2011, 02:40 PM
sreeramateja

Default Re: Are non Indians eligible to study Medicine in India? What are the requirements and procedure to go about it?

Hello sir,
In india there are many private university and government university offering mbbs,but private offer mbbs seats under foreign quota.ANd government university's(AIIMS) do not offer seats to foreigners.under private catogarie's.
vellore institute of tech(vellore),
manipal institute of tech (manipal).etc.
just visit there websites and contact them for further details.
bye
16th June 2011, 03:44 PM
Sagar Keshari

velor institute vit. manipal r d few in private u cn get. u wil nt get chnc in gov
16th June 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

i am frm nepal n want to study mbbs in india but i hve secure only 50%in aggrigate.can i take admisson in medical clz.plz reply
22nd January 2012, 07:51 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVIN DAMISAH View Post
I am an African Post Graduate student in Public Health . I have a younger sister who wants to read MBBS degree in India judging from the way India has advanced in IT and Medical Sciences.

Is it possible to for foreigners to get a seat for Medicine in AIIMS OR ANYOTHER UNIVERSITY OF REPUTE?

What are the requirement and the procedure to go about it? Thanks for your prompt reply

Levin Damisah
HI,
N.R.I can study in Medical college in India.
There are many college offering N.R.I quota for medical entrance.
For admissions in top private college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> Manipal University
> S.R.M UNIVERSITY
> B.V.P
> AMRITA UNIVERSITY
etc

ALL THE BEST!
9th July 2012, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

Hi..i am from north of Iraq and i now student in biology department but i want to study in medicine because i always wanted to be a doctor and help people and want to study in India can i study there???
27th July 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I m a medical student. I m not sure bout the foreigners if they can get a seat in a governmental medical college in our country. Even if they do, then there might be some sort of entrance test (Its really hard so u gotta study alot) But yeah u might get a hit on private one. I would rather suggest u to contact ur embassy in here. I hope that would help :)
19th December 2012, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I'm graduate of anatomy from Nigeria and i wanna study medicine may be in India i just want to know about the financial expenses, if there is, Indian Lang. do with the studies
9th January 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

I jos graureted 4rm secondary school and want study medicine in india pls hw can i do that
17th August 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

i'm a Nigerian.i have a strong liking to study medicine abroad esp. in india.hw can i get access to that? Frm Abubakar Ahmad Muhd Kano.
14th June 2019, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello! I am foreigner. I have completed medical university.I want to do my PG in India . How can a foreign student do PG in India? Which exam foreign nationals should give for admitting pg ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?