15th December 2009, 01:36 AM
bhagwati

Better to study in UK or US or INDIA? to get better opportunity for job or Ph.D?

whether it is better to study in UK or US or INDIA? At which place i will get better opportunity for job or Ph.D.????..so please give me proper guidance about science line...

29th December 2009, 09:38 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Better to study in UK or US or INDIA? to get better opportunity for job or Ph.D?

i will advice you to stay in India because the economy here is more stable than economy in america or uk
31st December 2009, 10:02 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Better to study in UK or US or INDIA? to get better opportunity for job or Ph.D?

i suggest you to study in uk or us as many of the institute provide you the work permit there and because of this you can have the work experience while studying and in India if you r applying for a job and you are having a foreign institute degree then you will be getting some priority........
31st December 2009, 10:52 PM
anuja
Senior Member+

it is good for you if you study in INDIA phd is good in india.
31st December 2009, 11:08 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

No other place is as good as India for it.

As the sixth pay commission has also given much more after p.hd. in India.

stay in India earn here and give your contribution towards its development.

best of luck
31st December 2009, 11:35 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

I would suggest you to study as well as work in india as there are a large and number of universities to impart education and a number of industries to provide us the required job facilities but i dont suppress others but being an indian i would wish indians to serve india.
1st January 2010, 02:31 AM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

Hi
its a good chance to go study in abroad. My thoughts you go abroad.
Best of luck for future
1st January 2010, 11:20 PM
dipaleeknyn

Studing outside India is too expensive and before that you need to clear the tests like GRE etc. It would be better to do Ph.D. in India rather than going out of country. After Ph.D. the jobs are also easily available with a good salary.
Best of Luck.
3rd January 2010, 08:10 PM
sreemanthrarupini

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhagwati View Post
whether it is better to study in UK or US or INDIA? At which place i will get better opportunity for job or Ph.D.????..so please give me proper guidance about science line...
it is better to study in India due to the racist attacks. you'll have to work harder to study in US or UK. Ph.D in science will fetch a post in educational institutions also. US will be better than UK. you will have to write GRE and get good scores to get scholarships
5th February 2010, 07:28 PM
mittureddy

hello .....it's better to study in INDIA
outside the country the situation are not fine at present.........in INDIA the study is very good.
8th February 2010, 11:12 PM
thakurbaba307

well, if u can secure admission in top college of india you will save a lot of money that will be needed on tutions & boarding outside....
but, some of the world's best institutions are in america and UK, and if u live there u will experience the importance they gave to their work and punctuality,
getting a chance in ivy-league u must surely go, regarding job do a cost-benefit analysis and then decide
14th February 2010, 10:59 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

if you have good stuff you will be the best wherever you go .. doing phd in us is best
2nd June 2010, 05:06 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

According to me, it is better, if you can study in India, there are manny colleges
in india, who offers P.hd and after P.hd there are very wide carreer in india and in
now a days foreign country is not safe to study and expensive also. So, its better
for you, if you can study in India also...............
15th July 2010, 01:56 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

India is the best place for study,there is no other place other then India.

So i would suggest you do study further in India.There are lots of college or universities to do the Phd course then why do you want to go for other country.

Just do your study here in India.All the best for your future.
16th July 2010, 12:22 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

it is not matter from where do will do your higher study.

perhaps if you do higher study from UK then you will have lots of facility on there.

all the best......
13th August 2010, 09:34 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

i would suggest you do study further in India.There are lots of college or universities to do the Phd course then why do you want to go for other country.if you can study in India, there are manny colleges in India, who offers P.hd and after P.hd there are very wide career in India and in now a days foreign country is not safe to study and expensive also if you do higher study from UK then you will have lots of facility on there.
Just do your study here in India.All the best for your future.
14th August 2010, 09:17 PM
ravi k
Senior Member+

dear frnd,

its my advice is that you should study in india.bcz india has lot of top institute comparable with USA and UK. just like IITs, IISC, DU, MU,YU etc.

also pay hike in the sixth pay commission has given much more attractions after p.hd. in India.

so be in your country and earn as you wish.

all d best.
15th August 2010, 05:58 PM
bholag

Dear Friend,
It will be better if you complete your study over here.
So their are so many good and reputed colleges or university india .
They provide good campus with top companies .
You can get your job in international companies and you will be paid more
15th August 2010, 08:44 PM
bholag

Dear friend,
As per me is concern it will be better if you study INDIA .
To get good job you have to do your post graduates from
reputed institute like IITs or NITs .
As in these colleges multinational companies used to come for campus interview with high package.You can also get an offer from international companies
1st February 2011, 10:34 PM
Anubroto Sharma

hi..this is anubroto here...i am in the 10th standard,,,i wanna do astrophysics,,where do you thk in in india would be the best place to study..???
10th June 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

its better to study in India .
19th December 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

i want to go to uk after 12th standard so should continue studying middleast or in india
i from 1st standard to 10th i am studying in middleast
will i get admission faster from india or middle east plss help am seriouslly confused and scared pls help thnks
24th October 2014, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

i am fro Afghanistan.
and studying in India is a good experience from theoretical and practical aspects.
but being a foreigners there r certain problems, but studying is better.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?