27th March 2011, 05:52 PM
pradeep bhardwaj

For a non medical student is it a good choice to choose Bio Medical?

i am a student of 1st year (bio-medical) from DCR University of science and technology Murthal. I am a Non-medical student. and i am afraid of subject biology.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a good choice to have both medical and non medical in 12th class?
  2. Is Medical Transcription or Microbiology a good choice to go for?
  3. What are the post graduate courses in biomedical engineering?
  4. If I get selected in AIPMT then can I choose any medical college of my choice?
  5. Any positions for bio medical engineering in Mahamaya Allopathic Medical College?
  6. Best optional subject for civil service examination -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What should I choose Biomedical or Medical Electronics? Scope and salary of Biomedical engineer?
  8. Is BSc Nursing associated with Medical or Non medical? Can I do BSc nursing if I have Non medical? In which subjects should I get the highest marks in Medical and Non medical?
  9. What to do after B.E Bio-Medical Engineering? I am a 2nd year student of Bio Medical Engineering
  10. Which subject to choose after completion of 12th board exam? What are the scope of the various courses? -- [New]
  11. Which courses can I choose in medical stream after 12th?
  12. Which is a better choice for medical girls in which they can do specialization after doing FSC pre medical?
  13. What is the scope of biomedical engineering in Army? I am a student of bio medical engineering
  14. How to join bio medical engineering after doing B.E(Mech)? What is the scope of it in India? Which are the companies offering a job to Bio medical engineers?
  15. Is MBBS a good choice after 12th Biology?
  16. Is there any job opportunity for Bio-medical Engineers in India? Will there be any campus recruitment for them? List of top companies recruiting Biomedical Engineering? Instiutes in Kerala offering Bio Medical Engineering?
  17. What courses are available for me after 10th?
  18. Can I be able to join Biotech/Bio medical technology course after passing Bio Physics and chemistry
4th July 2011, 11:50 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For a non medical student is it a good choice to choose Bio Medical?

Well you are studying Bio-medical and you are saying that you are afraid of Biology! !

Bio-medical is a course where you should have great knowledge in Biology and should have passion and love for the subject.

Otherwise you will not find it interesting and ultimately you will not shine in this field.

Friend, you have taken the wrong decision....

You should have chosen that course where you are interested...because its your life.

And you should do what you like.....
13th July 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For a non medical student is it a good choice to choose Bio Medical?

I am a Bharm graduate ,can I do masters distance clinical psychology .What are the admission procedures to be done
9th June 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I secured only 62% in 12th (non-medical) and 50% in PCM. I want to pursue my career in waste management (especially e-waste). What should I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?