5th July 2011, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Number of hours to be studied along with ISC course to crack IIT JEE? Is it possible to crack JEE in first attempt?

for how many hours should i study along with isc course to crack iit.is it posible to crack it in the first chance

5th July 2011, 08:56 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Number of hours to be studied along with ISC course to crack IIT JEE? Is it possible to crack JEE in first attempt?

there is no such limitation that you have to study a fixed number of hours then you will clear IIT JEE examination. actually all students are different. few students are there those study very less number of time but do good result and also few students are there those study a lot but may be there result in not up to the mark. how much you have to study it will depend on you capability. if you think that easily you can capture any subject within a very less time then you have to study less. but if you take long time to understand any subject then you have to study more.

but IIT JEE is not an easy examination. the competition in IIT JEE is very much high. so you should have very good knowledge in physics and mathematics to clear IIT JEE. you have to clear the basic part of these subject. for these obviously you should study for a good time in a day. actually when you are preparing for ISC board examination then juxt give more attention to the mathematics and physics. just study for more time for these subject from different books.

but only study is not sufficient to clear IIT JEE examination. you have to practice multiple choice question paper in IIT JEE standard. you have to know how to solve one math or one problem in less time otherwise it will be difficult for you to answer all the questions in the examination. so you should have good books for IIT JEE preparation. you may also take admission in a coaching institution for IIT JEE preparation. they will provide you good study material and mock test conducted by various coaching institution are very much helpful to be prepared for IIT JEE examination. so you may try for these.

obviously it is possible to crack IIT JEE examination in first chance. there are so many students every year those clear IIT JEE examination in first chance. but for this you have to prepare very well for the examination and also you should have very good subject knowledge.

best of luck.
5th July 2011, 09:14 AM
digvijaygarg

Default Re: Number of hours to be studied along with ISC course to crack IIT JEE? Is it possible to crack JEE in first attempt?

Dear Aspirant
There is no such thing as minimum number of hours required to crack JEE
JEE is all about concept clearing and it asks for indepth study and thorough understanding of the subject
Some students might grasp a particular thing in 30 mins and some might take a few hours but the important thing is sincerity towards hard work
While preparing dont go for all the topics as hardly a few can cover all of them
Tick those which are your strong holds and make sure you are perfect in them so in case a question comes from them you are able to solve quickly
Secondly and perhaps the most important thing...practice practice and more practice..more the number of questions of different genre you solve, more will you get the clarity
Good Luck
5th July 2011, 11:30 AM
ajay kumar75

You should study 18 hrs a day. It is possible to crack JEE in first attempt. There are many evidences.
5th July 2011, 11:40 AM
mundhra
Member+

there is no rule that you have to study such hours to crack jee exams because it all depend on your ability.you can do better result by studying less time...as some of the good students do.and it is possible to crack jee in first attempt..just prepare well ...best of luck
5th July 2011, 12:23 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Hi,
It depends on you that how much time you need to prepare for the IITjEE exam.IITJEE is not an easy exam to crack but if you follow good guidance and books from reputed publishers specially meant for the IITJEE then it is not impossible to crack it in the fist attempt.
Best Wishes.....
5th July 2011, 01:58 PM

No of hours is not important how much you are getting by reading only 5 minutes is important if you can understand all the things that you have read in the 5 minutes the you need not to read about 6 and 7 hours you can complete in 3 and 4 hour. So it all depend upon your ability and your potential . Mostly student at your age cannot read continuously up to 6 and 7 hours . so withe some entertainment try to study continuously (self study) about 3 and 4 hours
6th July 2011, 12:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There are no prescribed hours for the preparation for IIT JEE exam. IIT Exam is one of the most demanding exams conducted every year. It also lists high in the number of students writing the exam. There are lots of book that you can refer and study specifically for IIT’s. There are also coaching centers which specifically train students to tackle this exam. Yes it is definitely possible to crack IIT exam in the first attempt if you have prepared well for the same.
23rd July 2011, 08:18 PM
SHOBHIT KUMAR GOEL

It is necessary to join dlp for any instituion
25th July 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

how much marks are required to crack iiitjeee
31st July 2011, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

I have 18 months in hand .what should be my strategy to study to crack iit from selfstudy?i have to go with my 12th board too.
31st July 2011, 05:17 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 18 months in hand .what should be my strategy to study to crack iit from selfstudy?i have to go with my 12th board too.
hi...18 months time is an very good time that you have in your hand ,if you really give all the hard work that is required then you will surely crack the examination,
the syllabus of 12th board is not much different from the syllabus of iitjee,so if you are preparing for the iitjee then indirectly you are preparing for the board also,if you are preparing from home then its better to enroll for the postal course of the brilliant tutorials because its really helpful in solving the questions and also for giving important practice in the form of exam in home ,actually they send model question papers through post to help you ,
also you should follow the traditional and standard text books rather than following any book or materials of some academy to make your concept strong and you should use the materials for problem solving purposes only
6th September 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

i havnt studied anything yet for iit but can i still crack iit in first attempt??and how will i have to prepare
17th December 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

my name is AKHIL RAJ..
Sir i have only 12 months for iit preparation wid 12th board
cause of leg opration surjery my 1 year gone pls sujest me wat sud i do to get iit
27th December 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir
my name is akshay i have one year for iit ,now iam in 11th standard and i want to give iit after my 12th board along with cet so how should i differentiate the preparation required for iit and cet.
Pls reply
17th May 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I am in ISC board school...I am an aspirant of IITs......Pls,tell me is it possible to clear that in ISC board?????If yes,give me some tips and also some gud criterion to study in the way I can get gud marks in ISC board also and in IIT also.......I m in class 11........Reply soon/........
3rd June 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

which institute i should choose to score above 90% in ISC.......
17th June 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

i am a dropper, i have 9 months how can i crack jee with an air of <1000, i didn't qualify in the first attempt.
20th June 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the % of ISC students cracking IIT - JEE in 2012? Is there any truth in saying that ISC students stand a better chance of cracking IIT - JEE?
24th June 2012, 07:10 PM
aatif1

The number of hours spent does not matter but the quality of study matters. You should start from the very first day of class 11 because the syllabus of IITJEE is the combined syllabus of class 11 and 12. So you should start early.

You should also complete each and every topic with a little more detail so that you manage your ISC as well as IITJEE. Do plenty of numericals from good books so that you stay up to date. Do plenty of revision so that you don't forget what you have studied. Try maintaining a table or chart wherein all the important formulas are mentioned for quicker revision. Don't give extra preference to any particular subject because all the subjects are given equal preference.

Study from the following books:-
PHYSICS
H.C.Verma( both the voolumes)
CHEMISTRY
K.L.Chugh
MATHEMATICS
M.L.Khanna

Also subscribe for the magazines 'physics today', 'chemistry today' and 'mathematics today' fat 'www/mtg.in' for extra helpa nd assistance.

best of luck!!!
18th July 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

TELL ME ABOUT BIOLOGY STUDENTS
19th July 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I have 19 months in hand........ what should i do to crack iit jee as well as do well in isc
14th September 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

which iit institute is the best one according to placement and enjoyment too??
16th September 2012, 12:19 AM
denwer1

Smile Re: Number of hours to be studied along with ISC course to crack IIT JEE? Is it possible to crack JEE in first attempt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
for how many hours should i study along with isc course to crack iit.is it posible to crack it in the first chance
IIT-JEE is one of the toughest examinations of the country. Cracking it is not an easy one for the candidates.
It is not based on, how many hours you study in a day or so, rather how sincere you are and how seriously you prepare for the examination. Generally the preparation takes two long years and the result is based on your consistent day to day study and hard work. So stop thinking more and start doing things. Make a study schedule based on your will and strictly follow it. The only answer to it is "HARD WORK...". SO.......ALL THE BEST.
6th July 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

sir my problem remains which board i must join to crack iit-jee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?