3rd January 2011, 09:50 PM
prashanth kumar.k

Number of PG General Medicine Seats in Kasturba Medical College Manipal and Mangalore?

How many pg general medicine seats available in kasturba medical college in manipal and mangalore?

Related Questions:
12th January 2011, 09:56 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Default Re: Number of PG General Medicine Seats in Kasturba Medical College Manipal and Mangalore?

dear

i think 60% is eligibility.the exam date will be released.And the university
have different colleges has different eligibilities see that.And more details
for visit the website.
http://www.manipal.edu/INSTITUTIONS/APPLIEDSCIENCES/ICASMANIPAL/APPLYINGTOICAS/Pages/Eligibility.aspx
http://www.manipal.edu/INSTITUTIONS/MEDICINE/MMMCMELAKA/APPLYINGTOMMMC/Pages/Eligibility.aspx
best of luck
25th January 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of PG General Medicine Seats in Kasturba Medical College Manipal and Mangalore?

What I understand is that there would be an online test for PG admission, we have to get through in the onlinetest, based on the rank , admission will be made. I think the number of MD seats ( Gen Medicine) will be 20 in Manipal and 20 in Mangalore.
18th February 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

what will be the cut off marks for md/ms under nri category in manipal
22nd February 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

no.of pg seats
23rd February 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

what was the the cut off marks for md/ms under general category in manipal
27th February 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

what is the total num. of seats for students appearing in pg medical in MANIPAL univesrsity(ALL BRANCHES)
1st March 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE CUT OFF MARK FOR PG MEDICAL ENTRANCE ?
28th March 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

How many MD general medicine seats in Kmc Manipal and Mangalore for 2011-2012
13th June 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

when is the date of issue of form for pg in medicine
4th July 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

how many msc microbiology (medical) seats are available at kmc mangalore
28th July 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Any one cn throw more light on nri pg seat? i mean..abt if there is an exam (esp after this new rule of all india one common entrance). and when to apply etc. i was looking fwd to do MS Orthopaedics there.
Thank u.
21st February 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

i got 123 mark wat cn i get in manipal md ms pg
1st March 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

i got 41 rank in manipal MG what seat can i expect in KMC Manipal and Mangalore
1st March 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

i got 41 rank in Manipal PG entrance which subject can i expect in KMC Manipal and Mangalore
27th March 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

how to write manipal pg exams.how to prepare.what s the fee structure.
5th April 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

what is the total number of seats in PG in KMC Manipal and KMC Mangalore
4th May 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

any magement quota 4 md gen med .what is d rate
15th May 2013, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

CAN I GET ADMISSION IN PG GENERAL SURGERY AFTER SCORING RABK 1183 IN KASTURBA MEDICAL COLLEGE MANIPAL A
4th October 2013, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

how many pg seats available in manipal university?
11th February 2014, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the marks(score) needed to get a ms obg seat in kmcboth manipal/manglore ?
9th October 2014, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

How many pg MD seats are there in kasturba medical college?
26th March 2015, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

What is the cutt off rank for md anatomy in manglore n also in Manipal....is any chance to get miCro after 3500rank ...pls reply soon
8th March 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

I got 2500 rank in entrance pg online examination could I have chance in manipal university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?