25th April 2010, 10:07 AM
souvik ghosh

Number of seats available for General student in Physics? Will the new IITs open for MSc this year?

how many seats are available for (gen) students in physics? will the new iits open for M.Sc

Related Questions:
  1. Intake and cut-offs of M.Tech. course in CSE stream in leading IITs?
  2. Total number of seats for general category in IITs? Can I get a seat after scoring 8022 rank?
  3. can I get a seat in NIT Warangal college after scoring 139 marks in JEE mains? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Number of seats available in various courses in various IITs?
  5. How to get a job after MSc Physics? I am a student of MSc Physics
  6. Syllabus for JNU MSc physics? Number of seats for MSc physics?
  7. Number of seats for the candidates of OBC category for M.Tech course in IITs and NITs?
  8. How much percentile is required in GATE to get admission for Ph.D Biotechnology in IISc or IITs? -- [New]
  9. How many seats are available for MSc Physics in CUSAT?
  10. Which is the best one M.Sc Electronic or M.Sc Physics?
  11. Am I eligible to do M.Tech Biotechnology after MSc in Botany? How much score should I score in GATE and MSc to take admission in IITs? How many seats are there in IITs for students of other universities?
  12. Number of MDS seats available in government colleges of Gujarat for Open category student?
  13. Number of seats for General category for M.Sc. Physics in BHU?
  14. What are the total number of seats in IITS, NITS?
  15. How many seats are available for M.Tech Biotechnology in IITs?
  16. Can I join any other course for M.Tech after doing IT? Number of seats available for M.Tech course in IITs? Which exams to be answered?
  17. Number of MDS seats available in AIIMS for Open category student?
  18. Courses available in various IITs for ECE students? Number of seats available in each IIT?
7th June 2011, 03:18 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Number of seats available for General student in Physics? Will the new IITs open for MSc this year?

the number of seats available for different institution for physics are different. there is no such rules that every institution should have equal number of sets for Physics in M.Sc. you should know about the number of seat for that particular institution where you want to take admission. you will get details about the number of seat from the institution information brochure or from the institution official website. from there try to know the number of seats in M.Sc physics.

some of the new IITs already have M.Sc course. so you may expect that new IITs may open M.Sc program in Physics. but it is not sure. they may open may not open. it will totally depends upon the IIT. visit their official website you will get all information regarding this.

best of luck.
7th June 2011, 04:27 PM
ajinkyachowdhury

Smile Re: Number of seats available for General student in Physics? Will the new IITs open for MSc this year?

No MSc is not avialable at new IITS.

Msc five year integrated course in Physics is available at Kanpur, Kharagpur and Roorkee.
BS + MS dual degree at IIT Madras.
M Tech integrated Enginerring Physics at IT BHU
7th June 2011, 05:29 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Number of seats available for General student in Physics? Will the new IITs open for MSc this year?

hi
different iit have different seat allocation are there..

i will give some data ABOUT M.SC PHYSICS SEATS:--

IIT BOMBAY 25 SEATS

IIT DELHI 35 SEATS

IIT GUATHI 30 SEATS

IIT KANPUR 19 SEATS

IIT KHARAGPUR 30 SEATS

IIT MADRAS 35 SEATS

IIT ROORKEE 16 SEATS
7th June 2011, 08:43 PM
Amit jaiswal02
Member+

hi
the number of seats available for different institution for physics are different. there is no such rules that every institution should have equal number of sets for Physics in M.Sc. you should know about the number of seat for that particular institution where you want to take admission. you will get details about the number of seat from the institution information brochure or from the institution official website. from there try to know the number of seats in M.Sc physics.

some of the new IITs already have M.Sc course. so you may expect that new IITs may open M.Sc program in Physics. but it is not sure. they may open may not open. it will totally depends upon the IIT. visit their official website you will get all information regarding this.IIT college is best for every student.

good luck.
21st July 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

how many seats in kanpur university of msc physics tell me
8th October 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE NUMBER OF SEATS AVAILABLE FOR M.SC. INTEGRATED PHYSICS (5 YEAR COURSE) IN EACH I.I.T.
ONE MORE CLARIFICATION:
I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW WHETHER IIT AND SIKSHA BHAVAN (VISHWA BHARATHI ) UNIVERSITY IN SHANTINIKETAN, WEST BENGAL HAVE THE SAME SYLLABUS FOR M.SC. PHYSICS (INTEGRATED PROGRAMME) AS IIT
9th October 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

no of seat available for OBC students in phy
29th November 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

How many seats in iit jam mathematics (m.sc) for OBC Student
18th April 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

NO. OF SEATS IN IIT HYDRABAD FOR PHYSICS JAM 2013
22nd October 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutt off rank for msc physics for st student
18th April 2014, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

I have 135 rank in jam physics..in which iit I would get admission? ?
4th July 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Is there any seat in m.sc. physics??I got 67% marks in b.sc.(non-med)upto 5th sem...
result of 6th sem. is in waiting...I don't give any enterance becozz my final exam of b.sc. held on that day.Plz give me any solution
22nd August 2015, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for msc physics in iit delhi for st studens?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?