16th June 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Number of seats in Def 1 category in government MBBS college?

how many seats are there for def1 category in govt. mbbs college...please tell me the number of seats

Related Questions:
  1. Recommended colleges for me for MBBS with lowest possible fee structure? Number of seats available for MBBS for open category in Maharashtra?
  2. What is the total number of available MBBS seats in Punjab government colleges?
  3. Will I get MBBS seat in government medical college of Kolkata after scoring 1024 rank in general category? Total number of seats?
  4. Number of seats available for ST category students in government MBBS colleges?
  5. Number of seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? Caste-wise distribution of all seats?
  6. How many MBBS seats are available in Government medical colleges this year? -- [New]
  7. Number of seats available for ST category students in government MBBS colleges? How many percentage of ST female candidates are there in government MBBS colleges?
  8. How many government seats are there in MBBS at Punjab?
  9. Chances of getting admission in MBBS after scoring 1303(Gen) rank in JEM? Total number of general category seats? Has government increased the total number of seats this year?
  10. Number of seats available in general category for MBBS in this years session? Have the seats increased this year?
  11. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal?
  12. Number of seats for MBBS course in Manipal University? Eligibility criteria for this course? Does this a Government College? Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Number of seats in Hyderabad in each medical college? Seats in A Category and for minority students? What should be the approximate rank to get a seat in MBBS in Hyderabad?
  14. How many MBBS seats are available in Uttarkhand(Government)? Can I get MBBS course with 204 category rank?
  15. How many MBBS seats are there for ST category in government medical college in MP?
  16. Did the government seats increase this year? Information regarding the number of government seats in each government medical college in AP?
  17. How many seats are available for MBBS seat of SC category in West Bengal
  18. Which are the MBBS seats in medical college?
14th July 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats in Def 1 category in government MBBS college?

no of seats in osmania medical college
5th August 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats in Def 1 category in government MBBS college?

How many seats are available of MBBS in INDIA according to CET?
koi to bata do yaar please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?