8th December 2009, 11:29 AM
pratap singh

Old question solved paper for bureau of indian standards & Junior Engineer elelctrical for uppsc?

Dear Sir/Mam

I need Old question solved paper for bureau of indian standards & Junior Engineer elelctrical for uppsc.

thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Bureau of Indian Standards computer engineering question papers?
  2. What is the syllabus for Junior Engineer and sub engineer post for electronics engineering in Mahagenco? Solved question papers(Electronics Engineer) in Mahagenco
  3. Previous 10 years solved question papers for Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer Electrical
  4. What type of questions are asked in Bureau of Indian Standards Exam for Microbiology? Past years model question papers of BIS exam for Microbiology?
  5. Previous 10 year solved question papers for Railway Junior Engineer? -- [New]
  6. SSC Junior engineer last 5 years previous question papers with answers?
  7. Ssc junior engineer previous year question paper -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Question paper of 30% departmental quota exam for the post of Assistant Divisional Electrical Engineer?
  9. Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Previous years papers
  10. Solved question papers of previous year for Junior Engineer(Electrical/Electronics) exam conducted by Uttarakhand Power Corporation Ltd.?
  11. Question paper of Junior engineer civil of staff selection commission?
  12. How to get a job in Bureau of Indian Standards after BCA completion?
  13. Bureau of Indian Standards, Scientist B question papers for computer engineering?
  14. Previous 10 years solved papers of Junior engineer civil in CPWD department
  15. Previous 10 years solved question papers for SSC Junior Engineering exam?
  16. RRB section engineer and Junior Engineer solved question papers?
  17. RRB Railway Junior Engineer Electronics previous year solved papers
  18. What is the syllabus of Junior Engineer Signal in Indian Railway? What is the syllabus? Model question papers?
22nd December 2009, 02:18 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Old question solved paper for bureau of indian standards & Junior Engineer elelctrical for uppsc?

you can get it from books of 'upkar prakashan' and books and magazines of 'pratyogita darpan' they are considered the complete study material providers for any upsc or gov. exams.
26th December 2009, 03:59 PM
balvir

Default Re: Old question solved paper for bureau of indian standards & Junior Engineer elelctrical for uppsc?

you can download question from this website--exams4india.com/upsc/uppsc.php
1st February 2010, 12:18 AM
Aishwary

You can find sample paper of bureau of indian standards & Junior Engineer elelctrical for uppsc from market or its online site......
16th February 2010, 12:44 PM
Senior Member+++

YOU can easily get solved papers in the book of upkar prakashan and magazines of pratiyogita darpan
best of luck
28th February 2010, 11:55 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Hey friend you can get the old question papers from the below site:
exams4india.com/upsc/uppsc.php
28th March 2010, 03:36 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
you can get the papers from the link below:
www.exams4india.com/upsc/uppsc.php

good luck.
31st March 2010, 04:02 PM
pritirai

hi
you can visit
http://edutalkindia.blogspot.com/2009/12/ssc-junior-engineers-civil-electrical.html
http://www.gjtutorial.com/news/tag/junior-engineers/
http://examinationpaper.wordpress.com/

you can see for praksh book also

all the best
4th May 2010, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Old question solved paper for bureau of indian standards & Junior Engineer mechnical for uppsc?
5th May 2010, 01:36 AM
edward
Top Answerer

hey friend you can download the Old question solved paper for bureau of indian standards & Junior Engineer elelctrical for uppsc from the following sites :-

http://upscportal.com/civilservices/Syllabus/SSC-Junior-Engineer-CPWD-Examination
www.iupsc.com/upsc-ies-2010-special-instructions-conventional-type-papers/

download the files and prepare well for the exam.........

all the best
5th May 2010, 08:57 AM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratap singh View Post
Dear Sir/Mam

I need Old question solved paper for bureau of indian standards & Junior Engineer elelctrical for uppsc.

thank you
Hi
You may sample paper from this site.
www.exams4india.com/upsc/uppsc.php

http://upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/engg-2010/ntf-engg.htm
Good luck..........
5th May 2010, 01:30 PM
archana_bakshi2002

I want to see last years reasioning question for clarical exam in bob
4th July 2010, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE MAIL ME SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS FOR APGENCO EXAM FOR JUNIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER POST ,MAIL ME ON [email protected] ..DO SEND
2nd October 2010, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

i want question papers for EKT
1st January 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

kirchoff's law is applicable to
19th August 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

i need previous question papers for bureau of indian standards for grade b scientists in computerscience
19th August 2011, 04:58 PM
sarang27

u can collect from the upsc books available by samnya puclications and u can also refer common general knowledge books by navneet publications and u have to read many variety of books from different fields such as computer, maths,geograpy,physics,chemistry,general studies,politics and current affairs and read news always compulsary so this all references are needed for upsc and any competetive exams by govt.
23rd August 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

i want model papers for beauro of indian standards scientist-B post, can u send me to my mail?. my mail id is [email protected]
23rd August 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

sir pease send me some previous papers of bureau of indian standards
23rd August 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for BIS scientist B recruitment????i am an electronic and communication student..i want to know the syllabus and the name of the books preferd for preperation for scientist B
27th August 2011, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

can any one tell where can i find bureau of indian standards model papers for scientist b exam - microbiology. plzzzzzzzzz help me...
29th August 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

can any one provide previous year solved papers for BIS scientists
30th August 2011, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

please mail me the previous year papers of bureau of indian standards FOR SCIENTIST B post or plz give me the link
my id is [email protected]
30th August 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

i want model papers for beauro of indian standards scientist-B post microbiology, can u send me to my mail?. my mail id is [email protected]
31st August 2011, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

I am Lopamudra Khuntia a B-Tech student in CSE branch as a fresher,age-21 ,can i elligible to atten indian intelligence bereau exam? and what kind of prepairation requard to qualify this exam?,what type of questions come in this exam?what are post vacances in it?
1st September 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

please help me out in finding of old year papers or sample papers for bis scientist in food.
2nd September 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam
I am Payal B.tech in IT branch .I want old solved question paper of bureau of indian standards scientis-B post computer engineer . my e-mail id is [email protected]
3rd September 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Can sumond plZ mail me the previous paper for bureau of indian stds exam,computer science

Mounap10 @gmail.com...pls help
5th September 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

sir, i'm s.sadhana. i want old solved papers of bureau of indian standards electronics papers. can you mail me please? my mail id is [email protected].. please............
7th September 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

sir, plss tel me which are the books and links i have t refer for BIS??
8th September 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir / madam

i want model question papers for beauro of indian standards (BIS) scientist-B post biochemistery ,kindly email me on my id [email protected]
8th September 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

sir,madam
i want model papers for bureau of indian standards scientist-B computer engg, can u send me to my mail?. my mail id is [email protected]
9th September 2011, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

i want model papers for beauro of indian standards scientist-B post microbiology, can u send me to my mail?. my mail id is [email protected]
12th September 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

12th September 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

i need previou year bis question papers for civil for the post of scientist pll do help me guys?!!
18th September 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Please send me syllabus and question paper of scientist b in microbiology
Id [email protected]
19th September 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send me the previous years question papers of ecil for bureau of indian standards. my id is [email protected]
24th September 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

please help me out in finding of old year papers or sample papers for bis scientist in food.......plz send material on my id [email protected]
25th September 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the name of the book of 'upkar prakashan' for BIS
27th September 2011, 03:33 AM
Unregistered

plz send me last year ques paper and syllabus of bureu of indian standard sientist-bat my [email protected]
10th October 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

please send me BIS question paper for mechanical discipline my mail id is [email protected]
13th October 2011, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

please send me the question paper of last year of bis for electronics to- email:- [email protected]
16th October 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

plz can you send the model question paper for bureau indian standard exam to my email id. my email id is [email protected]
17th October 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

please send me question paper of last year of bis for electronics to email: [email protected]
18th October 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

please help me out in finding of old year papers or sample papers for bis scientist in Microbiology.......plz send material on my id [email protected]
19th May 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Please provide bureau indian standerd modle pepar
20th May 2013, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

i want bis previous year solved paper of assistant post.where it will be available?
15th December 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,
Can U please email me the previous question paper of BIS for electrical engineering for the post of SCEINTIST on my email Id [email protected] would be very much thankful to you....
16th December 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello friends
plz send me last year ques paper and syllabus of bureu of indian standard scientist for civil engineering
23rd December 2013, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

I guess nobody can tell how to prepare for the BIS exam for electrical engineering. If anyone knows kindly mail me at [email protected].

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Jai Kumar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?