8th September 2011, 10:03 PM
ravi_tele

Bureau of Indian Standards, Scientist B question papers for computer engineering?

Hi,
i want Bureau of Indian Standards ,Scientist-B question papers for computer engg.
Thank you.

13th September 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Bureau of Indian Standards, Scientist B question papers for computer engineering?

Hi,
i want Bureau of Indian Standards ,Scientist-B question papers for Electronics and communication engg.
Thank you.

Somesh.v
14th September 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Bureau of Indian Standards, Scientist B question papers for computer engineering?

hi, anu can post me the bureau indian standard previous question paper for the post of scientist b........
pls help me yaar... my mail id is [email protected]
15th September 2011, 03:35 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Hello sir,
SCIENTIST-'B' in the Pay Scale of Rs. 15600-39100+Grade Pay Rs.5400 plus ... Computer Science/Computer Engg. 3 .... The question paper will be of two ... The standard of questions will be of the level of Graduate Engineer or Post Graduate ...
OK,
16th September 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

hi
post me BIS Scientist b previous year solved question paper for food/microbiology
16th September 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,
Can U please email me the previous question paper of BIS for Mechanical/production engineering for the post of SCEINTIST on my email Id [email protected] would be very much thankful to you....
18th September 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
May u please email me the previous paper of BIS for Microbiology for the post of Scientist-B on the email Id [email protected]?
21st September 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,
Can U please email me the previous question paper & syllabus of BIS for Microbiology for the post of SCEINTIST B on my email Id [email protected] would be very much thankful to you....
6th October 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

i want relateted questions for food, microbiology and biochemistry in scientist-B
9th October 2011, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

good morning sir
can u please email me the previous question paper & syllabus of BIS for computer scinece and engg for the post of SCEINIST Bon my email id [email protected] i would be very much thankful to you..
sir i am hearing problem .
9th October 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Bureau of Indian Standards ,Scientist-B for Electronics and communication engg previous year question paper plz mail me in my mail id [email protected]
9th October 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me bis previous paper for ece stream plz sir exam date is announced
9th October 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1153467]Hi,
i want Bureau of Indian Standards ,Scientist-B question papers for Electronics and communication engg.to [email protected] plz
Thank you.
9th October 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

hi this divya pls pls send me Bureau of Indian Standards ,Scientist-B question papers for electronics ECE engg
to my id [email protected]
9th October 2011, 07:02 PM
priyatharisini

hi i am priya i want BIS model question paper for electricalbranch if any one know mean post this
10th October 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir/mam,

Kindly send me the previous year papers of Biochemistry with your kind consideration
10th October 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam, please send me the syllabus of BIS scientist -B exam for electronics. How to prepare for that exam? please help me for exam.
[email protected] this is my e-mail id
10th October 2011, 06:06 PM
prax.243

hello,
can you please BIS question paper for mechanical discipline on my mail id [email protected].
thanks in advance
10th October 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

hi sir / mam
i need bis scientist B model question paper for biochemistry...if so kindly sent a mail to [email protected]
10th October 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

please send me the BIS sample paper and syllabus for computer science
10th October 2011, 11:37 PM
donttry

please send me the BIS sample paper and syllabus for computer science
10th October 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
please can any one either send me or tell me how to get old papers for the Scientist-B position in BIS for computer science stream. my mail adrs [email protected]

Thanks in advance.
11th October 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

hi this shrestha pls pls send me Bureau of Indian Standards ,Scientist-B question papers for electronics computer engg at my email in [email protected]
11th October 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

hello,
can you please send me BIS question paper for mechanical discipline on my mail id [email protected].
Thank you.
11th October 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir / Madam,
I am Japinder Wadhawan (Mechanical Engineer),
i need BIS previous year question paper for Mechanical Engineer discipline on my e.mail i.d: [email protected].
Thanx with regards,
J.Wadhawan
11th October 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
i want Bureau of Indian Standards ,Scientist-B question papers for Electronics and communication engg.
Thank you.
mail on this [email protected]

SHAILENDER KUMAR
11th October 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

please send me privious 10 year bis (mechanical ) paper for scientist B at my email:[email protected]
11th October 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1153467]Hi,
Thank you.

swetha v
12th October 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Can anybody please let me know whether biotechnology comes in natural science? I also need previous years question paper of BIS scientist B biochemistry.
12th October 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir/ mam

I am Ajay. Can you please email me bis scientist B sample question papers for Mechanical. my email id is [email protected].

Thanks in Advance
Ajay Gill
12th October 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

i need previous question papers of bis scientist B for computer sceince engineering?
13th October 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

i need bis standard syllabus plz...
m
14th October 2011, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

hi........friend i want scientist B model paper u have means send me

[email protected]
14th October 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i urgently need the previous solved papers of bis for microbiology, food and biochemistry.
14th October 2011, 07:16 PM
aarti tata

Default Re: Bureau of Indian Standards, Scientist B question papers for MECHANICAL engineering?

hi sir / mam
i need bis scientist B model question paper of MECHANICAL ENGG..so kindly sent me a mail to [email protected]
15th October 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

sravanthi

hi sir/mam
kindly post the previous question papers of computer science for the position of scientistB in bis.
can u plz send urgently that model papers to me for my mail i.e.,[email protected]
15th October 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

hi i need the question papers of bis for microbiology ,food and biochemistry.kindly mail them at [email protected]
15th October 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

please send me privious 10 year bis (mechanical ) paper for scientist B at my email :- [email protected]
15th October 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam, kindly sendRe: Bureau of Indian Standards, Scientist B model question papers for MECHANICAL engineering?

hi sir / mam
i need bis scientist B model question paper of MECHANICAL ENGG..so kindly sent me a mail to [email protected]
16th October 2011, 03:12 PM
ashish.714

sir,
plz give me the last year solved paper of bureau of indian standards.....
17th October 2011, 05:23 AM
Unregistered

Hi,

Please send me sample papers from BIS , for Scientist B - electronics and communication engg
id- [email protected]
18th October 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
please send me sample papers of BIS for Scientist-B- computer science and engg

id- [email protected]
21st October 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Bureau of Indian Standards, Scientist B question papers for computer engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
please send me sample papers of BIS for Scientist-B- computer science and engg

id- [email protected]
hi , all aspirants.
i have given this exam last year and get through n got selected by BIs. hope this link would help you somehow.
http://www.jbigdeal.com/2011/09/bis-scientist-b-computer-science.html
21st October 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

pls send me previous solved papers of bis for computer science stream.to the email id :[email protected]
10th January 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

hi sir ,
i want some previous year question paper of bis in metallurgy as a subject i will be very thankful to u or mail me on [email protected].
6th December 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir/Madam,
Kindly send me the previous year computer science solved paper of scientist B with your kind consideration
Thanks in advance :)
[email protected]
6th December 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous yr papers of bureau of indian standard for scientist b recruitment...of electrical engineering..my email id is [email protected]
7th December 2013, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

i have completed B.e mechanical .i need model question for bis scientist exam
8th December 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous yr papers of bureau of indian standard for scientist b recruitment...computer engineering..my email id is [email protected]
8th December 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

plz send me detail syllabus of computer science and previous question papers..my mail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?