12th October 2010, 05:14 PM
atulasl

Which one is best between M.Tech and MBA after B.E Production? Best colleges in Pune and Mumbai?

Respected sir,
I completed B.E. in Production in this year.I want to do M.Tech as well as MBA, which one is best to do?
If I choose MBA then which trade is best to do in MBA? which are th best colleges in Pune & Mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. List of good colleges offering MBA or PGDIM in Distance Learning in Pune and Mumbai?
  2. Can I apply for MBA in Pune or Mumbai after scoring 56 marks in CMAT
  3. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  4. Top MBA IT colleges in Mumbai and Pune which consider MHT CET score?
  5. Good colleges for MBA in Mumbai and Pune? My score is 78
  6. List of the colleges offering pharma MBA in Mumbai and Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the MBA colleges which require MBA entrance test? Any college in Mumbai or Pune which provides direct admission?
  8. List of top 20 colleges of Maharashtra for MBA in IT or M.Tech from any Local college from Nagpur?
  9. Fees for MBA(IT) at SIBM Pune and NITIE Mumbai?
  10. Which college can I select for engineering in Kolhapur after scoring 77 marks in PCM?
  11. How to get admission in colleges of Pune for M.Tech after scoring 7.00 in GATE
  12. Is it fine to choose LLB regular course after completing MCA in Production and Operation Management? Which courses are better after MBA in production and operation?
  13. List of the good MBA colleges in Mumbai and Pune which can I get through MH CET after securing 13627 rank under state?
  14. List of colleges offering admission in MBA at Pune? -- [New]
  15. Which college can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 88 in EAMCET?
  16. Which is a better course in PICT Pune? Are there any colleges in Mumbai/Pune better than PICT?
  17. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune in which I can get admission after scoring 73.44 percentile in MHT CET exam? Ranks and grade of the colleges?
  18. List of best Engineering Colleges in Mumbai and Pune through MHCET?
3rd July 2011, 08:17 AM
naving

Default Re: Which one is best between M.Tech and MBA after B.E Production? Best colleges in Pune and Mumbai?

MBA is good for you collages xaviers,loyla
29th July 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one is best between M.Tech and MBA after B.E Production? Best colleges in Pune and Mumbai?

Respected sir, i have did my B.Tech in food technology...so plz tell me which field is better for me M.Tech or MBA...And also tel me colleges...THANX
17th March 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

i have got 273 score in pi in gate which college should i get for mtech
17th March 2013, 06:17 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Indira School of Communication (ISC), Tathawade, Pune
Alumni Rating: 4/5
(PGP)Post Graduate Program in Mass Communication+(MAJM)Master of Arts in Journalism and Mass comm - 2 Years , Full Time , Post Graduate Degree
Fees: INR 320000
UGC Recognised, Affiliated to Sikkim Manipal University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?