4th July 2017, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Which one is good between diploma and B.Sc graduation?

Which one is good between diploma and B.Sc graduation? I am confused on which one to opt for currently, I will be really glad if you can give me the right suggestion on the way forward. Please provide me the details on this soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do polytechnic diploma in electronics and communication after doing BSc with 49%
  2. Can I complete my graduation in BSc field? I have completed diploma in E&C
  3. Graduation after Diploma: Will Gap years affect job opportunities? Will Diploma be considered by recruiters/companies?
  4. Can I be eligible for graduation in BSc in Agriculture? I have completed diploma in electronics after matriculation
  5. What i s the percentage and options required for 12th compartment students in biology
  6. Course after diploma in housekeeping to have brighter career?
  7. Which one to take diploma or graduation for good salary and easy job opportunity for civil engineering?
  8. Is it necessary to do Diploma for becoming Architect? Is it good to do graduation and post graduation in Architecture to become an Architect?
  9. Is BSc Microbiology enough for getting a good job? PG in diploma or just BSc Microbiology : Which has a better future?
  10. Am I eligible for NET/SET if done PG Diploma in Diploma in Fermentation and Distillation?
  11. Which course can I do after graduation in BSc zoology
  12. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  13. Which is a good option after diploma in EEE, BBA or BSc? -- [New]
  14. Job opportunity in IT sector after graduation(b.sc it) from distance mode and one and half year diploma from niit -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List short Diploma courses in History or Archeology after B.Sc. graduation?
  16. Which better amongst BSc Stats Hons, BSc Computer Science? Which has better opportunities after graduation?
  17. Is graduation course in commerce equivalent to diploma in computer applications?
  18. Procedure to apply for BSc Botany in distance mode?
10th July 2017, 09:44 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which one is good between diploma and B.Sc graduation?

Diploma is a technical degree which definitely makes a person skilled to take up technical job for better livelihood and life whereas Bachelor of science is a degree which increases your academic qualification.

So, you should choose diploma in your desired discipline. Students who complete their diploma with 60% or more can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test to get admission in second year of Bachelor of Technology.
11th July 2017, 06:49 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is good between diploma and B.Sc graduation?

Both are good at their own instance. If you are in need of getting job as early as possible.

Then, Diploma would be a good option for you.

In this way, you can get job just after completing diploma course.

Otherwise, if you are planning to complete your studies first then go for B.Sc. course and complete your graduation.

In addition, you can get better job opportunities after B.Sc. Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?