12th February 2016, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?

I am completed my 10th. l got 9.5/10'. l am very interest in maths. which group can I take in diploma?

13th February 2016, 12:32 AM
Jitu369

Default Re: Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?

Congratulations. 9.5 grades in 10th is really very good score & diploma after 10th also a good decision taken by you.

Diploma after 10th is 3 years duration course divided into 6 semesters. Diploma is preliminary stage before graduation. There are various diploma courses available in our country. But choosing one among them is difficult decision.

You can select any one diploma course according to your interest. Because you can work only in that field with joy in which you are interested.

Here I'm giving you list of diploma engineering courses, you can choose any.

>> Diploma in electrical engineering
>> Diploma in chemical engineering
>> Diploma in mechanical engineering
>> Diploma in civil engineering
>> Diploma in computer engineering
>> Diploma in information technology
>> Diploma in electronics and telecommunications
>> Diploma in textile engineering
>> Diploma in automobile engineering
13th February 2016, 02:56 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?

Here is list of diploma courses you can join after class 10th:

Diploma in Mechanical Engineering of 3 years duration

Diploma in Civil Engineering of 3 duration

Diploma in Electrical Engineering of 3 years duration

Diploma in Computer Engineering

Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
13th February 2016, 05:24 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your 10th class you can apply for the diploma courses:

Diploma in Civil Engineering
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Diploma in Fashion Designing
Diploma in Marine Engineering
Diploma in Electrical Engineering
13th February 2016, 07:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have interest in maths then you should opt for diploma in engineering stream. It would be better to go for any core engineering stream like mechanical, electrical, electronics and CSE.

It will depend on your interest also. Therefore, make you choice according to the aim you have regarding your career.
13th February 2016, 07:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your 10th standard with 9.5 CGPA from a recognised board, you can pursue your higher studies in 11th and 12th standard or Diploma. Since, you are interested to opt Diploma course, I suggest you to opt any one of the Diploma course in which you are interested from the list of Diploma courses mentioned below :-

--> Diploma in Computer Science Engineering
--> Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
--> Diploma in Automobile Engineering
--> Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
--> Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
--> Diploma in Civil Engineering
--> Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
--> Diploma in Information Technology
--> Diploma in Textile Engineering
--> Diploma in Chemical Engineering
--> Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
--> Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
14th February 2016, 10:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is good to see that you have performed well in your tenth standard. Since you want to opt for diploma course, so you have wide variety of options. As you are aspiring for higher studies and have interest in Mathematics, so it is better to go for the disciplines in which mathematics plays a vast role.

- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Science Engineering
21st February 2016, 07:36 PM
monikasiri

Diploma can be done in many courses.The courses offered in diploma are:

-->Computer Science
-->Electrical and Communication Engineering
-->Information Technology
-->Civil Engineering
-->Mechanical Engineering
-->Auto mobile Engineering
-->Electrical and Electronics Engineering

As you are good in your academics,you can choose any course you are interested in.Be sure that which ever course you choose raises interest in you to study.But,it is suggestible to Computer Science course among others.Because it has pool of opportunities in future for jobs.
1st May 2017, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I'm 19 years old my 10th percentage is 93% can I join mechanical engineering in diploma. Any chance for merit to join government collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?