23rd July 2011, 04:00 PM
pawan bankoti

Which one to prefer between Amity Lucknow Jaipur for MAE or DIT? Last year package from Jaipur and Lucknow in MAE?

i m selectd in amity lucknw, jaipur both for MAE but m planing to join DIT(dheradhun institute of tec) whch one i should prefr plz help me what is the last year pakage frm jaipur and lucknw in MAE

31st December 2011, 04:04 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one to prefer between Amity Lucknow Jaipur for MAE or DIT? Last year package from Jaipur and Lucknow in MAE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawan bankoti View Post
i m selectd in amity lucknw, jaipur both for MAE but m planing to join DIT(dheradhun institute of tec) whch one i should prefr plz help me what is the last year pakage frm jaipur and lucknw in MAE
I would suggest that you should pursue the course from Amity, if you have been selected. Whichever be the location the quality of teaching is the same in all the centers of Amity.

Though i would suggest that you should select the location, which is closer to your hometown or your residence. This will help reduce the transportation cost and if the college campus is very near to your home than you would save the cost of the hostel facility as well.

I would also like to add that it is not always the institution which makes the difference, at times more than often it is the student who makes the difference on what his career turn out to be.

Salary and job is not decided by the Institution, they can only provide you campus interview facility. To get selected by the best industry in the best of remuneration depends on you and your knowledge, intelligence and your grade.
5th July 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one to prefer between Amity Lucknow Jaipur for MAE or DIT? Last year package from Jaipur and Lucknow in MAE?

I am selected in DIT but i m confuse in choosing the stream b/w cloud computing or petroleum? Whts ur opinion ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?