9th October 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Which one should I opt for between M.Phil, M.Tech or preparation for NET Exam after completion of M.Sc in Statistics? Does Ph.D in Statistics a good choice for me?

what should i do after completing my m.sc in statistics, mphil. ,m.tech., preparation for net or jrf ????????????? from where in north india i may go for p.hd in statistics ???

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in statistics after completion of B.Com course?
  2. What should I do next to do Ph.D in Statistics after completion of M.Sc degree in applied statistics?
  3. Which one is better for me between M.Sc in Statistics and Job after completion of B.Sc in Statistics?
  4. Which is the entrance exam for MSc statistics
  5. What all benefits are there in MSc Statistics course? How many colleges have MSc Statistics department?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Statistics after completion of B.Com and MBA with Finance?
  7. Which course is in more demand between Ph.D in Statistics and Ph.D in Applied Statistics?
  8. Can I do Ph.D after completing MSc statistics with 65%?
  9. How to do MSc statistics after pursuing BSc degree in Maths and Statistics -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Where to do PhD in statistics in India? In which all exams to appear?
  11. Study material for preparation for CSIR NET exam in statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any entrance exam to study PhD in ISRO for M.Sc(Statistics) candidate?
  13. What are the research Programs in Statistics? Previous question papers of PhD Statistics of Central University?
  14. Which Companies in Mumbai give Employment for Statistician? In which posts a Statistician can be employed? Does M.Sc in Statistics different from M.Sc in Applied Statistics?
  15. Can I study PhD in Statistics in IGNOU after completion of M.Com? -- [New]
  16. Is there facility to part time PhD in Statistics or Bio Statistics or Clinical Statistics?
  17. Which course is best choice for me for Masters Degree in Correspondence after completion of Graduation in B.Sc with Statistics?
  18. Details of course and study material for preparation of M.Sc Statistics at Indian Statistical Institute? Abroad universities that are providing M.Sc Statistical degree?

16th May 2012, 12:03 AM
stlawrence

Default Re: Which one should I opt for between M.Phil, M.Tech or preparation for NET Exam after completion of M.Sc in Statistics? Does Ph.D in Statistics a good choice for me?

hi..... dear
After completing your B.ed graduation you are go for M.ED post graduation this is very good for your carrior.....if you complete the B.Ed are M.Ed you are apply for the TET entrance exam...if you qualify in this teachear entrance test then you will get job in government schools as a teacher.........
the possible dates for csjm university examination is:
08-05-2012 & 09-05-2012............
ALL THE BEST DEAR

This examination is conducted every year in the month of may in first or second week..
For the exact date regarding this examination, you can visit on the official web site...

22nd September 2013, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one should I opt for between M.Phil, M.Tech or preparation for NET Exam after completion of M.Sc in Statistics? Does Ph.D in Statistics a good choice for me?

I completed my m.sc (IT), Sir I want to know which is better for me M.phil or M.tech plz reply me at kulveer.jk184@gmail .com

7th June 2014, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

can i pursue mba after b.sc in statistics?is m.sc better than mba in statistics?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?