12th August 2012, 12:58 PM
vikrantdeep

ONGC previous years papers for material management, general awareness and general ability?

pls. provide ongc GT previous year papers for material management, general awareness and general abality....

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus, General Awareness topics, preparation tips, Model and previous years question papers for ONGC recruitment exam? Scope in ONGC? -- [New]
  2. Previous years ONGC General Awareness and computer science question papers?
  3. Where to get ONGC recruitment papers(Both general awareness and technical papers)? Books to be referred?
  4. ONGC recruitment papers(General Awareness and Technical Papers)? Books to be referred?
  5. IGNOU OPENMAT Test for Management Programmes General Awareness Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. ONGC graduate trainee exam question papers of general awareness, aptitude test and HR?
  7. Syllabus of Chemistry and General Awareness for ONGC Exam? Previous year papers for Chemistry for ONGC Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Sample question papers of general intelligence, general awareness, English language numerical ability?
  9. National Defense Academy and Naval Academy Exam (I), General Ability Test Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. ONGC exam question papers for general awareness, chemistry and reservoir
  11. BBA Syllabus for IP university?
  12. General Banking Officers, Bank of India, Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Syllabus for DRDO Sta-B entrance examination?
  14. Previous year Question Papers of ONGC Exam for Chemistry and General Awareness?
  15. National Defense Academy and Naval Academy (II), General Ability Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. UPSC, Combined Medical Services Exam, Paper 1 (Code No. 1) General Ability, General Medicine & Paediatrics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. How can I prepare for Loco Pilot Exam being a student of ITI?
  18. How to prepare for MBA CAT exam? I am a undergraduate 2nd year student
4th December 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ONGC previous years papers for material management, general awareness and general ability?

Hello Sir

kindly provide to me previous year ONGC general awareness and Computer Science question papers & post for Jr.Assistant (Material Management) related exam paper to [email protected]
thank u
23rd December 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ONGC previous years papers for material management, general awareness and general ability?

please give me a syllabus and previoous year question paper for the post of material management.

ashvin patel from mehsana
17th April 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

i am btech graduate. am i eligible for material management post for ongc. i am having certificate of type writing.
please send details to [email protected] .
19th April 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

could you please send me the syllabus and previoous year question paper for the post of material management.

[email protected]

thank you
19th April 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

could you please send me syllabus and previoous year question paper for the post of material management.

[email protected]

thank you
19th April 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

could you please send me syllabus and previoous year question paper for the post of material management.

[email protected]

thank you
19th April 2013, 07:21 PM
phani9854

could you please send me a syllabus and previous year question paper for the post of material management.

[email protected]

thank you
29th April 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

sir, pls send the previous papers for ongc exam for jr.asst MATERIAL management to the id [email protected] thanks and regards.
1st May 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

where can i find the syllabus for ONGC GT materials management? If possible please send me the syllabus, previous years questions of materials management at [email protected]
3rd June 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

ir, pls send the previous papers for ongc exam for jr.asst MATERIAL management to the id [email protected] thanks and regards.
3rd July 2013, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

Plz send me previous yr question paper for material management at [email protected]
29th July 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Re:OMGC previous years papers for material management,general awareness and general aptitute?
PLZ send me previous year paper for material management at [email protected]
22nd March 2014, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

respected mam/sir as i am applying for the post of material management trainee so its mine humble request that please send me the previous paper and suggest me any good book which covers all the aspects of the subject.. thanking you
[email protected]
25th March 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello ,
applied for t he post of material management officer.
can you please provide me the syllabus and the books i need to refer.
26th March 2014, 12:07 PM
manojkrborah

Dear friends,

I applied for the post of material management / Transport officer.
can you please provide me the previous question papers,
syllabus and the books i need to refer.

[email protected]
26th March 2014, 12:10 PM
manojkrborah

Thumbs up Re: ONGC previous years papers for material management, general awareness and general ability?

Dear friends ,

I applied for the post of material management / transport officer.
Can you please provide me the previous question papers,
syllabus and the books i need to refer ?

[email protected]
5th April 2014, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

guys can you mail me material for computer science for GT exam to [email protected]?
13th April 2014, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

sir, please send me ongc gt material management papers. I am a electronics graduate. my email [email protected]
14th April 2014, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Computer Science Graduate. Please send me ONGC GT material management previous year papers.
my mail ID [email protected]

Pls Sir..
17th April 2014, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

please give me a syllabus and previoous year question paper for the post of material management.

my mail id is: [email protected]
9th June 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

mail ID : [email protected]
15th June 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

my email id : [email protected]
16th June 2014, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

please provide me the syllabus and previous years question paper for post of material managment.
mail ID: [email protected]
17th June 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I had applied for the post of material management / programming officer.
email id:[email protected]
18th September 2014, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Respected Concern,
will you please provide me a previous question papers for ONGC Exam in Material Management criteria. I have complete material management.

Email Id: [email protected]
25th September 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

please send material management paper in A II my e mail id is [email protected]
29th September 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

please send material management paper in A II my e mail id is [email protected]
17th April 2015, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Respected Concern,
will you please provide me a previous question papers for ONGC Exam in Material Management criteria. I have completed material management.
email: [email protected]
14th August 2015, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

please give me a syllabus and previoous year
question paper for the post of material
management.
e.mail: [email protected]
17th October 2015, 06:50 AM
Unregistered

I had applied for the post of material manage
email id:[email protected]
20th October 2015, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

will you please provide me a previous question papers for ONGC Exam in Material Management criteria.

EMail: [email protected]
24th December 2015, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I am Graduated for Bsc-IT and PGD Material Management
I wanted question papers of ONGC Jr. Asst(MM) of previous years.

Pl send question papers on this email: [email protected]
21st July 2016, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Please give me previous year question paper for material management.. Send me at [email protected]
24th March 2017, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I had applied for the post of material management, Can you please provide me the previous question papers, syllabus and the books i need to refer ?

Mail: [email protected]
Whatsapp: 9940840152
7th January 2019, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

sir, send the previous papers for ongc exam for jr.asst MATERIAL management to the id [email protected]
21st January 2019, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

I have applied for the posts Jr. asst (materials management/ personnel & administration). Can I get the previous years papers and the syllabus what i need to go through of B.sc Physics.
30th January 2019, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for the posts Jr. asst (materials management/ personnel & administration). Can I get the previous years papers and the syllabus what i need to go through of B.sc Mathematics.
mail : [email protected]
mo. 7878136945
3rd February 2019, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for the posts Jr. asst (materials management/ personnel & administration). Can I get the previous years papers and the syllabus what i need to go through of B.sc Mathematics.

email:- [email protected]
10th February 2019, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the previous question paper and syllabus for the post of junior assistant material management in [email protected]
25th May 2020, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous years question paper of material management assistant.
Also suggest books should I prepare to clear the same.
Mail id : [email protected]
16th May 2022, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
Kindly send me previous years question paper of Material management .
Also suggest books should I prepare to clear the same.
Mail id : [email protected]
19th May 2022, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am btech graduate. am i eligible for material management post for ongc. i am having certificate of type writing.
please send details to [email protected] .
[email protected] me question paper nd the syllabus of material management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?