2nd June 2012, 12:02 AM
indranhari

Is open university system from EIILAM university UGC approved?

I just finished my b.com second year through open university system from eiilam university..is this university ogc approved?they told me that u cant do government jobs……but now i cleared my 12 th ..i passed in 12 th..i want to transfer to regular stream..i mean iam a 12 th passed student now..is it possible to entry direct final year without wasting two years..please gave me a good advice..its a humble request..because i want 10+2+3

14th August 2012, 12:01 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is open university system from EIILAM university UGC approved?

Quote:
Originally Posted by indranhari View Post
I just finished my b.com second year through open university system from eiilam university..is this university ogc approved?they told me that u cant do government jobs……but now i cleared my 12 th ..i passed in 12 th..i want to transfer to regular stream..i mean iam a 12 th passed student now..is it possible to entry direct final year without wasting two years..please gave me a good advice..its a humble request..because i want 10+2+3

The EIILM University - Directorate of Distance is recognized by the University Grant Commission [UGC] and have the right to confer degrees as the per the UGC Act.

For detail information one must refer to the following Link.

In order to be eligible to apply for any Government Jobs or Pursuing Higher Education through any recognized University or Institute, one should hold a Degree of a UGC [University Grant Commission] recognized University beside fulfilling the other eligibility criteria.

The EIILM University - Directorate of Distance Learning offers programs in Masters, Bachelors, Diploma and PG Diploma levels in various disciplines like Management, Information Technology, Hospitality & Tourism, Engineering, Journalism & Mass Communication, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Apparel & Fashion Design, Social Science, Art and Commerce.
14th September 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Is eiilm university AICTE UGC approved?
27th December 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

sir mai puchhna chahta hu k maine eight year pahle 12th kiya tha
kya mai ek saal me ba complete kr sakta hu
15th February 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

ki eiilam university AICTE DEC UGC improved hai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?