23rd November 2011, 11:33 AM
k.kumares

Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?

I finished B.E (ECE) in AnnaUniversity affliated College.I want to join in Government job.Is there any opportunity for get a job in Government.Is there any exams conducting for that? Tell me detail about all the government exams and also central government exams.

Related Questions:
  1. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  2. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  3. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  4. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  5. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  6. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  7. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  9. Date of the government exams for which I can appear after finishing B.E ECE? What are the types of government exams?
  10. How can I get a job in government sector after finishing my M.E? Any entrance exams or government jobs in my field?
  11. What are the opportunities available in Government sector for Stenographer?
  12. List of government exams which we can write after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering? -- [New]
  13. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  14. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get a job after completing BCA?
  16. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  17. Are there any government exams for Statistics Graduates?
  18. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Com postgraduate?
28th December 2011, 11:37 AM
arun.potturu

Default Re: Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?

The Anna university graduates have preference in all placements because this university is one of the top 5 university in india.The graduate from anna univ eligible for all type of jobs are
BSNL,
ISRO,
DRDO,
NTPC,
DEFENCE,
ARMY,
Bank jobs,
Railway,
OIL,
IOCL,
Indian navy etc.The graduates from anna univ may also apply for the jobs software jobs.The anna univ students are prefered due the students from this university have knowledge students.
9th February 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?

I finished B.E (CSE) in AnnaUniversity affliated College.I want to join in Government job.Is there any opportunity for get a job in Government.Is there any exams conducting for that? Tell me detail about all the government exams and also central government exams.
15th March 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

i am studying B.E (ECE) anna university i want to join govt sector in technical & telecommunicatio side so any opportunities pls inform my email Email id: [email protected]
15th March 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

i am studying B.E (ECE) anna university i want to join govt sector in technical & telecommunicatio side so any opportunities pls inform my email Email id: [email protected]
17th March 2012, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

BCA with B.Ed eligible for government job or not in teaching profession?
22nd March 2012, 05:34 PM
vijaykumarsriram
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.kumares View Post
I finished B.E (ECE) in AnnaUniversity affliated College.I want to join in Government job.Is there any opportunity for get a job in Government.Is there any exams conducting for that? Tell me detail about all the government exams and also central government exams.
anna university is the top 5 university in india.graduate from anna univ eligible forall type of jobs are
BSNL,
ISRO,
DRDO,
NTPC,
DEFENCE,
ARMY,
Bank jobs,
Railway,
OIL,
IOCL,
Indian navy etc.
The graduates fron anna univesity can apply for software job
4th December 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

i am complated mca osmania university i want to join govt sector in technical & telecommunicatio side so any opportunities pls inform my email Email id: [email protected]
6th December 2012, 07:04 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University

1.iocl
2.bsnl
3.drdo
4.army
5.indian navy
6.oil
7.defence
8.railway
9.ntpc
10.bank job

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23rd February 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i am doing BE (EEE) in anna university what are government exams can i write now...mail it to my id [email protected]
15th August 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

i'am doing B.Tech(IT) in anna university. what are government the exams, i'm eligible to write now. please send it to my mail id [email protected]
15th August 2013, 10:34 PM
arpina

HELLO,

Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University,

ISRO
DRDO
NTPC
DEFENCE
ARMY
Bank jobs
Railway
OIL
IOCL.

ALL THE BEST!!
16th August 2013, 12:46 AM
shivam2k6

Dear Friend,

To get job in Government sector as fresher, you will have to appear for GATE examination.

Most of the PSUs now a days recruit based on GATE score only.

You can get all the details about GATE examination on the following link:

http://gate.iitkgp.ac.in/gate2014/

All the best.
Thank you.
16th August 2013, 07:39 PM
vaibhav joshte

anna university is one of the best university of india so that you have great apportunities for job.you can give upsc exam also then you can get class one officer job easily .either you can apply for joa in isro,aefence,army,navy ,bankjob,iocl in that you can get government job
13th October 2014, 03:01 PM
gugan aarthy

Quote:
please reply this answer and also what are the job vacancies available in government sector?
27th March 2015, 10:42 PM
sanspeur

Quote:
AS you are from engineering stream so there is so much scope for the govt jobs.
so there are so much oppurtunities for getting govt jobs if you are dedicated and consistent towards your preparation.

There are so many exams as mentioned below:

GATE
IES
BSNL
DRDO
MTNL
RELIANCE
BHEL
BEL
NTPC
STATE LEVEL EXAM
25th January 2016, 10:28 PM

i am studying 1st year at anna university affiliated college. what type of exams can i write now for joining defence academy
12th December 2020, 04:10 PM
raviseo12

Thumbs up Re: Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?

Here’s the exhaustive list of all the upcoming bank exams in the year 2020-21. Please follow the link to know more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?