8th August 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Which optional subject to choose in RAS exam? I am a commerce graduate student

Dear Sir, Dear Sir, I am commerce graduate student , which optional Subject chose in RAS exam.

7th February 2015, 05:44 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which optional subject to choose in RAS exam? I am a commerce graduate student

Rajasthan Administrative Service or RAS exam is conducted by Rajasthan Public Service for various posts in the administration sector in Rajasthan. The eligibility of the candidates should be graduate in any discipline from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-35 years old and there is relaxation for reserved category candidates and ex- servicemen. RAS examination is a three-tier system similar to other to civil service examination conducted by the UPSC.
As per the revised pattern of examination, there will be only one paper of 200 mark instead of two. Question will be covered from general science, general knowledge of India, Rajasthan and world. The Mains exam will have four papers of 800 marks. Candidates making upto the merit list will be called for interview. The exam will be conducted in April and applications are available online at http://rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in
Here is the list of optional subject in Mains exams:
Geology
History
Home Science
Law
Management
Agricultural Engineering
Agriculture
Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
Anthropology
Botany
Chemistry
Civil Engineering
Commerce and Accountancy
Computer Engineering
Computer Science
Crop Husbandry with Horticulture
Dairy Processing & Technology
Economics
Electrical Engineering
Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Geography
Mathematics
Mechanical Engineering
Mining Engineering
Philosophy
Physics
Political Science & International Relations
Psychology
Public Administration
Sociology
Statistics
Zoology
28th June 2019, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which optional subject to choose in RAS exam? I am a commerce graduate student

As like for ias main exam , is i have to choose any optional subject in ras exam??
22nd April 2020, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I choose zoology as optional subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?