4th November 2011, 09:13 PM
venkat chinnu

Options available after B.Tech ECE for me if I am weak in Technical Knowledge?

I'm studying btech in ece group. I am little bit week in technical knowledge.Which option is better for me . eiter M.tech or MBA.

5th November 2011, 12:43 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Options available after B.Tech ECE for me if I am weak in Technical Knowledge?

Hi

First of all, don't consider yourself weak at any point in time.

Remember one thing " YOUR THINKING CAN MAKE YOU WEAK OR STRONG "

So, think positive. Ok if you are finding difficulties, then work on it. Practice would make you perfect.

ECE is not an easy field, I admit. But once you finish your B Tech, you can apply for M Tech. It would give you more exposure to the ECE basics.

It would rather give you more time, to analyze the subjects. Become masters in it. Start preparing for GATE exam.
Its Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.
Once you go through this, you can take admission in any good college based on your merit and rank.

Otherwise, still if you are not confident about this, then go for MBA.

Masters in Business Administration. This is basically a plus to get placed in MNC's.

So rather this is what you would want, then go for it. MBA, and then a good job.

All the best.
5th November 2011, 02:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Options available after B.Tech ECE for me if I am weak in Technical Knowledge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by venkat chinnu View Post
I'm studying btech in ece group. I am little bit week in technical knowledge.Which option is better for me . eiter M.tech or MBA.
Dear friend,

You have just completed your B-TECH degree so you have lots of higher study scope

M-TECH :- You must be cleared the GATE exam some institute provide M-TECH without gate score.

MBA:- You must be cleared the CAT or MAT exam.Some institute conduct their own entrance exam.

MS:- Only M-TECH candidate are applicable.

JRF:- Only B-TECH ,M-TECH and science graduate candidate are eligible for JRF.

PHD:- B-TECH candidate must have GATE score . M-TECH candidate apply here without GATE score.

All the best
16th December 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Iam doing my mba in previte college i did my B.TECH. With 63.84%. Which certificate course help to settle in MNC's with 50,000 salary.
17th December 2011, 01:52 PM
mohangb

kindly tell me the offcampus interviews for 2011 passout sir
17th December 2011, 03:29 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Thumbs up Re: Options available after B.Tech ECE for me if I am weak in Technical Knowledge?

Dear Friend,
First of all you do not think about the Weakness.

If you are weak in technical Subjects then get more information about that and do practice more of subjects.

THe better field after th B.Tech is M.Tech .
After M.Tech you will get a job.

So go ahead and kill your Weakness.

Best of Luck.
Sayyed Shahruh
3rd January 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

after b.tech ece, which one is best(easier) soft r hard wares according to salaries????
27th February 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Dear friends,i was completed b.e(ece), nw i hav to preparing for karnataka pgcet...i dont no which books are better for studying .can anyone tell me plz...my mail id [email protected]
30th June 2012, 08:47 PM
sagar R.kachhadiya
Member+

hi,friend
After the B.tech(EEE),you can do higher study or doing job.
If you have weak knowledge in B.Tech ,then you have to improve it very nicely.then you will get job surely.for that if you want ,then you can do some courses related your field and you can also take a training which is also useful for getting job and your chances will be more.
If you want to do higher study,then you can do in the MBA or In the M.tech.
For M.tech you have to pass the entrance exam GATE.then on the base of that marks ,you will get admission in the M.tech.
For MBA,you have to pass the entrace exam CAT then you will get admission in MBA college on tha base of CAT Marks.
18th July 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better ece or mechanical for b.tech
16th August 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the easiest course to learn in MBA?
12th October 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

i completed my btech ece with 64% in 2010..i have been doing nothing for the past 2 years....can u please suggest some courses or jobs that combines both electronics or communication with biology or medical field as i am interested in such jobs...pls help me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?