24th May 2015, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE?

Sir/Mam,

I am second year student of btech ece but i am interested in programming and i really really enjoy it. i wish to take programming as my career after completing mtech. here i am confused with which subjects should i do masters or should i just do masters with ece if there is little scope in btech ece mtech cse??

24th May 2015, 07:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE?

I think you should try your best to clear GATE as it will help you to get admission in top institutes like IITs. Once you get admission in top institute you will have great chances of making it big in your field. You can also try for jobs in companies like TCS, Wipro and HCL if you are interested in programming after completion of B.Tech course. There is nothing better than working on a project and if you get job then it will be best for you.
19th June 2015, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE?

i have completed my b-tech with ece now i want to do m-tech then which cources are best for me plz suggest
6th December 2017, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my btec in ece. I am interested to join mtec in biomedical. But I dont know whether there is any scope for biomedical engineering in kerala. So i am really confused to join. Please give me a genuine reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?