12th May 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Options available other than M.Tech after completing B.Tech in ECE?

i am student of b-tech final year student my stream is electronic and communicatio engineering and i want to know what are other option for me except b-tech and m-tech to get higer education and light future.
How these cources can be do what is rerources for getting information about these

My mame is onkar sony
Email id is [email protected]

26th June 2011, 07:44 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Options available other than M.Tech after completing B.Tech in ECE?

Dear friend,

Other than doing M.Tech or master's degree courses you can do short term courses on networking and chip design courses like small scale design and VLSI or very large scale integration design.

These courses can give you extra advantage to your career and future prospects. Also get some trainings in govt telecommunication companies like BSNL/MTNL etc.

If you are also interested in software sector you can do software certification courses. Programming languages like C, C++, Core Java etc are the basic things you should know in the software industry.

Get these courses done in the popular institutes like NIIT, CMC, Ardent, Micropro etc..

Best of luck!
27th June 2011, 11:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

As per the question, we understand that after your B.tech, you do not want to do M.tech. The other most common post graduate course that all run after is M.B.A. This course will give lot of brand value and also will help to earn a handsome salary package. You have lots of ways in which you can do this course. You can go abroad and do M.B.A. This will give you a global exposure. You can also do this degree in India, but make sure that you are getting the degree from one of the top business school. Other than the above said, you can also do M.B.A while working through part time or correspondence method. Lots of universities are providing this opportunity.
27th June 2011, 11:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

We would be in a better position to help you if you have told us the stream in which you have done your B.E. If you are looking out for jobs in the software companies, then you can go for various language classes like Java, Dot net etc. Since you have mentioned here that you prefer communication based jobs, we presume that your are an electronics and communication engineer. There are no specific courses that will help you to become a communication engineer in BSNL. But you can always take help from an external person or institute to prepare for the test that BSNL conducts to shortlist candidates for employment.
6th February 2012, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

which is the best stream in mtech after doing btech in electronics and communication?
26th June 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

hii...i got 678 rank in pgecet ...want to join embedded ..which college is better for embedded in a.p...
please say...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?