12th December 2010, 07:03 PM
rupinder singh sandhu

Which are the other exams which I need to give after 12th non medical?

i am doing non-medical +2 i want to know which exams i should give like aieee, iit etc.?

Related Questions:
  1. For what medical exams am i eligible after my graduation in Pharmacy? I belong to OBC catagory
  2. Should I reappear for 11th and 12th class with biology subjects in order to do appear for Medical Entrance exams?
  3. Entrance exams to study Medical in Harvard University for 12th candidate?
  4. How to prepare for IPS exams after passing 12th in medical stream? Is Medical Stream beneficial for my career? How much score is needed in 12th?
  5. What are the various medical exams and their eligibility criteria in Maharashtra?
  6. What are the different medical exams available? I failed twice in medical entrance earlier.
  7. How should I prepare to get into medicine after 12th?
  8. Which exams to give after 12th to become a Doctor? Can I give exams of other states? Procedure for writing the exam?
  9. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with Biology to study MBBS if completed B.Sc(Physics)?
  10. Can I give medical entrance(NEET) after passing 12th
  11. Can I apply for all medical exams if I pass my 12th from NIOS board? Best medical college in which I can get?
  12. Can I give the 12th exams again? -- [New]
  13. Which exams can I appear before my 12th medical final exam?
  14. How can I become a software engineer?
  15. How to join Indian Army after passing 12th? Which exams can I give?
  16. Entrance exams other than Engineering and Medical for 12th Science student?
  17. Can I give UPSC Exam after completion of 12th class with non medical stream?
  18. How much percentage is required in 12th board exams to secure a seat in Medical Colleges of Gujarat? Merit list of MBBS seats both in Government and Self Finance institutes in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
15th August 2011, 10:47 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which are the other exams which I need to give after 12th non medical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rupinder singh sandhu View Post
i am doing non-medical +2 i want to know which exams i should give like aieee, iit etc.?
Which are the other exams which I need to give after 12th non medical?

There are so many options for non-medical students as well .Below i am giving you the names of these fields and exams :
  • IIT-JEE
  • AIEEE
  • WB-JEE
  • Orissa-JEE
  • VIT
  • KIT(Kalinga Institute of Technology)
  • JCECE(Jharkhand Combinned)
  • And several other engineering entrance exams as well.You are eligible for other engineering exams as well.
  • You can go for BCA
  • You can move towards B.Sc(IT)
  • You can move towards Fashion Designing.
  • Animation
  • Aeronautical Engineering
  • NDA(National Defence Academy)
  • And all type of Clerical exams

The most important priority for you should be your interest so i request you to choose your career subject according to your interested so that you can enjoy your work rather than just completing a formality.

With Regards
ravik1214
15th August 2011, 11:11 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the other exams which I need to give after 12th non medical?

hi dear
there are vast scope or a ocean we can say after +2 .
you can go foe
engineering
diploma
bba
etc....
to help you i am providing you a chart from where you can get benefit .......

good luck..........
15th August 2011, 11:20 PM
Harshita21

Default Re: Which are the other exams which I need to give after 12th non medical?

Exams after 12th non medical

@ IIT JEE
@ AIEEE
@ WBJEE
@ VIT exam
@ Dairy Technology
@ IP university
@ NDA-I
@ NDA-II
@ Mercent Navy
@ BITS
@ Bansthali (girls)
@ Pharmacy Entrance
15th August 2011, 11:40 PM
Harshita21

Smile Re: Which are the other exams which I need to give after 12th non medical?

Exams after 12th non medical

@ IIT JEE
@ AIEEE
@ WBJEE
@ VIT exam
@ Dairy Technology
@ IP university
@ NDA-I
@ NDA-II
@ Mercent Navy
@ BITS
@ Bansthali (girls)
@ Pharmacy Entrance
15th August 2011, 11:46 PM
sachin200792

IIT JEE and AIEEE are the most common and famous examinations in India for engineering entrance exams. Almost all the students applying for engineering for engineering give these exams. About 4-5 lakh students appear for IIT JEE every year while about 10 lakh students appear for AIEEE every year.

But there are limited number of seats available, so there are only a fraction of these students selected can have seats in the most recognized and popular institutions like IIT's or NIT's. So students also try others exams also. Some of the most common exams are VITEEE, BITSAT, IIST, NDA, JAYPEE, Orissa-JEE, WB JEE, etc.
16th August 2011, 12:40 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

This all the entrance for graduation course:

IIT-JEE
AIEEE
WB-JEE
Orissa-JEE
VIT
KIT(Kalinga Institute of Technology)
JCECE(Jharkhand Combinned)
And several other engineering entrance exams as well.You are eligible for other engineering exams as well.
You can go for BCA
You can move towards B.Sc(IT)
You can move towards Fashion Designing.
Animation
Aeronautical Engineering
NDA(National Defence Academy)
16th August 2011, 12:52 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

* IIT-JEE
* AIEEE
* WB-JEE
* Orissa-JEE
* VIT
* KIT(Kalinga Institute of Technology)
* JCECE(Jharkhand Combinned)
* And several other engineering entrance exams as well.You are eligible for other engineering exams as well.
* You can go for BCA
* You can move towards B.Sc(IT)
* You can move towards Fashion Designing.
* Animation
* Aeronautical Engineering
* NDA(National Defence Academy)
* And all type of Clerical exams
18th December 2011, 11:45 PM
chint123

AIEEE are the most common and famous examinations in India for engineering entrance exams. Almost all the students applying for engineering for engineering give these exams. About 4-5 lakh students appear for IIT JEE every year while about 10 lakh students appear for AIEEE every year.

But there are limited number of seats available, so there are only a fraction of these students selected can have seats in the most recognized and popular institutions like IIT's or NIT's. So students also try others exams also. Some of the most common exams are VITEEE, BITSAT, IIST, NDA, JAYPEE, Orissa-JEE
28th July 2012, 03:08 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend,

If you want make your career in Engineering Field (i.e. non-medical field as you had mentioned) then you will have to crack engineering entrance exams, so that you can get admission in good engineering colleges.

You will have to apply for Entrance Exams like:

IIT-JEE - It is conducted every year in the month of April jointly by IITs for UG courses of Engineering in IITs. This exam is one of the toughest engineering exam in India. IITs are the best engineering colleges of India.

AIEEE - It is conducted every year in the last week of April by CBSE. Successful candidates in this exam get admission in colleges like NITs, IIITs and Deemed Universities of India.

State Entrance Exams like WBJEE, UPSEE, MP-PET, MHT-CET, etc are conducted by State Government of respective states.

Private Entrance Exams like VITEE, SRMEE, Sikkim Manipal Entrance Exam, etc are conducted by Top Private Universities of India. In fact, every top private university conducts its own entrance exam for admission to UG courses in their university.

There is also option for Diploma in Engineering or Polytechnic that can be done from Private Institution or Government Institution.

NDA (National Defence Academy) and Clerical Exams (SSC, Bank PO, Clerk) are other examples of non-medical exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?