7th November 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Which exams to give after 12th to become a Doctor? Can I give exams of other states? Procedure for writing the exam?

I am a student of 12th class(cbse) and what are the exams which i can give to become a doctor.i live in rajasthan state so can i give other states exams?if yes then write name & procedure for that exams.

8th November 2011, 04:20 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exams to give after 12th to become a Doctor? Can I give exams of other states? Procedure for writing the exam?

hi,
It is very good option of becoming doctor after 12th.
the various exam taht you can give like:
-AIIMS
-BHU
-AIPMT
-APMT
-JIPMER
-MGIMS, WARDHA
-AFMC

their are many private collage entrance exam like MANIPAL, CMC VELLOR etc

you can not give other state exam unless untill your patrents are not working in govt. sector in that state or your patents have some land or you pass the 10th and 12th from that state.

all the best!
8th November 2011, 10:59 AM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which exams to give after 12th to become a Doctor? Can I give exams of other states? Procedure for writing the exam?

Hello,
There are various Entrance Exams,after qualifying the exams you can prepare for Medical.
Some of the exams are-
*AIIMS(All India Institute of Medical Science)- Pre Medical Entrance Exam-Exam helds in the month of June.(www.allims.edu)
*AIPMT(All India Pre Medical Test)-exam helds in April.
*BHU(Banaras Hindu University) Pre Medical Test.(www.bhu.ac.in)
*JNU(Jawahr Nehru University)Pre Medical Test.(www.jnu.ac.in)
*AMU(Aligarh Medical University)Pre Medical Test.
*Manipal Pre Medical Test.
*State PMT-For Rajasthan RPMT(Exam dates varies from States to State).
-Yeah,Some states reserves quota for the other state candidates.Read the exam norms in the notification and you may apply for the exam.Like in MPPMT,other state quota reserves about 10-12%.
Just keep updated, with the notification of the exams,and you can apply for the exam either online or offline.You can fill the online forms at the official site of the respective institute/exam.
For more information on you may visit-www.aipmt.nic.in
Ok, Best of luck.
8th November 2011, 01:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Till last year each state would conduct their own exams. For most of them the candidates from other states where not allowed. It is not possible for you to appear exams of other states this year. Recently the Government has decided that there will be only one entrance exam in country for all the institutes. Admission will be based on the score in this exam. So the students need to qualify in this exam to be eligible for the course.
21st November 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

What are the other options of biology subject?
2nd January 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

HI
IF I COULD NOT SELECT IN MBBS COURSE THAN WHAT OTHER OPETION
19th January 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of 12th class(cbse) and what are the exams which i can give to become a doctor.i live in rajasthan state so can i give other states exams?if yes then write name & procedure for that exams.
Dear Friend,
You can sit for CET (Common Entrance State) or NEET. CET or Joint Entrance Examinationa is held every year is each and every state for Medical. For Medical admission you have to have combination of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths in your 12th Class. Most of the State do have MCQ type test. MCQ = Multiple Choice Questions. There may be negative marking for each wrong answer. The above all if you want to take admission in Govt. Medical Institute. But there are lots of Private Medical COllege, in India, e.g. Parvi Medical College in Pune, Christan Medical College in Vellore, Amri Medical College in Kolkata, Medico Medical College in West Bengal. For each state the domicile one will get 85% seat other seats are for outstation candidate. So being from Rajastan you can compete for the 15% seat of other state also. The Application form will be declared in the next month.
All the best!!
20th March 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

which coaching centre give coaching for entrance exams of mbbs in new delhi?
20th March 2012, 04:26 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

AIPMT
AIIMS
ARMED FORCE MEDICAL ENTRANCE EXAM
DELHI UNIVERSITY MEDICAL /DENTAL ENTRANCE EXAM
MANIPAL PRE MEDICAL TEST
HARYANA PRE MEDICAL TEST
RAJASTHAN PRE MEDICAL TEST

and

Many More.
20th March 2012, 05:47 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested to become a doctor, you can try for that after 12th by appearing through the entrance examination conducted by various Medical Institutios such as:-

AIIMS-All India Institute of Medical Science
AIPMT- All India Pre Medical Test
AFMC-Armed Force Medical College
BHUPMT-Banaras Hindu University Pre Medical Test
MMPT-Manipal Pre Medical Test
Sate Joint Entrace Exam for Medical admission

You can give Medical exam for other State with fulfilling certain conditions of the respctive State.

The eligible candidate should have either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with at least 50% marks from a recognised Board in order to be eligible to apply for the Medical Entrance exam.

Some top medical college like AFMC/AIIMS requires 60% mark to be secured in 12th as eligibility to appear for its entrance exam.
17th June 2012, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

i passed 12th in PCM.bt now interested to become a doctor.wat will i do.is there any other option instead of passing again 12th in biology.
3rd February 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

which exams i have to give to being a doctor, after my 12th science[[HSC]?
9th March 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the process to become a doctor
29th March 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

IF WE HAVE TO GIVE ENTERANCE EXAM FOR ENG., MEDICAL, THEN WHY THE HELL WE ARE GIVING 12 EXAM AND STUDYING TO GET GOOD MARKS !!!!!!!!!!!111
24th March 2014, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi i want to be a doctor, science is my favorite subject. i stay in Hyderabad . for me which exams should i prefer for. i have no idea, so please suggest me. what rank should i get. would i get seat in government college or in private college, but i can't afford too much money . please tell which exams should i go for.
25th March 2014, 01:42 PM
motibul

Smile Re: Which exams to give after 12th to become a Doctor? Can I give exams of other states? Procedure for writing the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear friend,
as per my knowledge obviously u can give other tates exam. for that u have to give all india medical entrance exam.if u get score that exam you can get any colleges in any states according to your rank.
good luck.
25th March 2014, 10:46 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Medicine is one of the top course in India. If your dream is to become a Doctor, then Medicine is the best choice for you.

It is not so easy to get admission for Medicine as it is one of the popular course in India.

There is a healthy competition among the candidates who are applying for this Exam.

Here are some of the Entrance Exams that you can give after completion of 12th class to get admission for Medicine

AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test)
AFMC
AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences)

The minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidates in order to get admission for this course is by completion of 12th class with the life science subjects like
Botany
Zoology
Physics
Chemistry

All the above mentioned Entrance Exams are of national wide Entrance Exams,

Depending upon your performance in the Entrance Exam, you will be given admission for Medicine in any of the Medical colleges across India.

Choose the Entrance Exam as per your interest. Collect the syllabus and Exam pattern for this Exam.

Prepare well for the Entrance Exam and crack it to get admission for Medicine in a top college.

Wish you all the best.
14th August 2015, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

hello, plz tell me what's. the age limit of these exm. because I cleared my post graduation n now I want to give this exm,can I apply for this or not plz give me. a reliable answer..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?