20th April 2012, 10:18 PM
haseebmuhammed

Which is the page for CPT enttrance exam registration?

please show the page of cpt exam registration...please tell me which is the page

22nd April 2012, 04:35 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the page for CPT enttrance exam registration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseebmuhammed View Post
please show the page of cpt exam registration...please tell me which is the page
In order to apply for the upcoming Common Proficiency Test, you need to follow the link provided below. The link will take you directly to the new user registration form which is required to create a username and password.

New User Registration

Once you have got the Username and Password in your E-mail Id, you will be able to Log In at www.icaiexam.icai.org/login.php

Now, as soon as you Log-In, you will be able to fill up online application form and pay the fee using Credit/Debit as well as Master Card.

In order to know the rest of the procedure, Click Here.
8th September 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the page for CPT enttrance exam registration?

how to register new user name & password for education and carrier to obtain some questin
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?