21st June 2011, 08:39 PM
Lovely cute

For which papers should I prepare after doing B.Tech in order to pursue M.Tech or MBA?

Iam in 4th sem right now nd I want to know that after completing my b tech if I am going 2 appear in entrance exams 4 M tech or Mba then what are those papers which I should study

20th August 2011, 10:29 PM
chaitanya joshi
Member+

Smile Re: For which papers should I prepare after doing B.Tech in order to pursue M.Tech or MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely cute View Post
Iam in 4th sem right now nd I want to know that after completing my b tech if I am going 2 appear in entrance exams 4 M tech or Mba then what are those papers which I should study
dear friend,
after completing b.tech if you want to go for MBA you should give exams like GMAT,CAT,GUJCET(for gujarat students)

if you score good marks in it you will get admission

you can purchase reference books for the preparation of the exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?