Is Part time B.Arch valuable?

part time B.arch are valuable or not
what will be the duration time for B.arch
about NATA exam
what will be the Amount for sem
where campass are located in tamil nadhu
if B.arch part time coures are avillable in singapour

Related Questions:
  1. Is part time M.E Valuable compared to full time M.E while seeking job?
  2. Am I eligible for government job if I do MBA from IIPM? Will my degree be recognized by Indian Government?
  3. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
  4. List of part time jobs available for B.E(ECE) graduates?
  5. Is part time Phd is valuable and equivalent to regular PhD? Is there any special benefits and scholarships? various entrance exams in india for getting fellowships or scholarships? -- [New]
  6. What is the scope of part time Ph.D? I am a MCA passout and doing a job in software company in Java/J2EE
  7. What should I do after B.Pharmacy? What is MBA?
  8. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  10. Universities Admission in B.Arch through AIEEE and without NATA score?
  11. How should I do M.Phil in part time while doing my job? I am working in the field of Pharmaceuticals
  12. After B.Arch. what type of jobs does one get?
  13. Which are the engineering courses and colleges around Tamilnadu?
  14. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  15. IPCC group I question papers for last 5 years?
  16. How to do M.E part time? What is the starting date? Detals of part time M.E course?
  17. What should I do to get design jobs? What extra course should I do to get good jobs?
  18. What is the duration of external MBA?
15th January 2017, 10:51 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Part time B.Arch valuable?

Correspondance B.Arch means you are doing B.Arch not regularly but from home or part-time.
It is a very easy way to utilize your valuable time in studies and doing some extra jobs.
there is no loss of doing B.Arch with Correspondence.Both have the same importance in INDIA.
The main fact is knowledge,if you will have some extra talents then no doubt you will surely get any good jobs very soon.
Job opportunities are available in so many field after completions of B.Arch from any reputed college of India. There are so many Government where the eligibility criteria is to have Bachaler degree in Architecture.
In the emerging world there are huge numbers of constructions are going on which finally increasing the requirement of Architecture engineers, also there are so many companies which are offering a very good salary package for the Architect Work.

But last but not the least your main focus should be on to get practical knowledge. Internet could be one of the way to learn new things and you should implement this idea to get a handful salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?