9th September 2010, 10:38 PM
mishra abhishek

Part Time Graduation Courses with Low Fee Structure

sir,
i was a student of btech mechanical engineering from uptu now gbtu, i was studying in the college iet sitapur, it is a private college, due to some medical reasons i was unable to clear all 5 subjects in a semester which caused me a year back and as i am financially not in a condition to study further in the same college.
so i request u to suggest me any part time graduation course which could make me elligeble to apply for the jobs most of which require a gradute degree.

Related Questions:
  1. Part Time Graduation Courses with Low Fee Structure
  2. Fee structure for part time courses of ICRI Delhi?
  3. Courses available to study in part time PhD for M.Com postgraduate? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  4. List of colleges to do science graduation with low fee structure in Delhi
  5. How to apply for ICWA after completing graduation? Fee structure for the same?
  6. Fee structure of Part Time Courses of ICRI Delhi?
  7. Procedure to join Part time MBA course being a candidate having 2 years of experience in Financial area and completed Graduation with first class? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  8. List of better courses available in Australia and Canada for B.Sc Nursing holder along with part time job? Fee structure for the courses? Scholarship available for Indian student? -- [New]
  9. How much percentage is required in 12th commerce to enter NID?
  10. Is part time M.E available in KCT college? What is the fee structure, duration?
  11. Fee structure for Ph.D course in HR?
  12. Which university I can opt for doing part time Ph.D course in Psychology?
  13. Part time Psychology course classes in Bangalore? course details and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  15. How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?
  16. Complete details of PGDCA course
  17. B.Com courses available at DU and their fee structure for 4 years program? Low fee colleges in North and South campus? Will bank provide education loan for studying B.Com?
  18. What is the fee structure for M.Tech Part time in Anna University per year? Duration of part time and correspondence for doing M.Tech?
10th September 2010, 06:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Part Time Graduation Courses with Low Fee Structure

As you have already lost one year, it would be advisable to do a three year graduation course from a recognised university. You can do your graduation in Electronics, Bio Technology or a similar field which interests you. You can try for Universities like IGNOU, Madurai Kamraj University, Annamalai Univeristy etc. where the program can be done in the distance education mode and the fee is also less. Just check whether the course offered by such universities is approved by DEC (Distance Education Council)
11th September 2010, 08:12 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii.
dont worry u will get to good colg and will also with less fess..
Universities like IGNOU, Madurai Kamraj University, Annamalai Univeristy etc. where the program can be done in the distance education mode and the fee is also less..
they are also approved by govt..

study hard..

and do smart work.

good luck..
11th September 2010, 09:13 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

I am not cleared that now you are in which year.

If you have already lost one year ,then I will tell you to start your new educational carrier.

as you have financial problem,then you can go for govt engineering institutes.
there are so many Govt institutes in you can study nearly free of cost.

For this you have to sit some entrance exams newly.
some exams are:WBJEE,IIT-JEE,AIEEE etc...

if you score a very good rank in these type of exams then you may get chance
in some very good Govt colleges such as:
All IITs(Bombay,Kharagpur,Kanpur,Madras,Roorkee,Guahat i etccc) through the IIT-JEE exam,in which you can get the Govt styphen.

Jadavpur University,
Bengal Engineering And Science University, Shibpur,
Kallyani Govt.Engg.college,
Jalpaiguri Govt.Engg. colleges etc...
through the AIEEE,WBJEE you can get chance to have admission.

If you are kin interest to do the part-time graduation courses,
then there are some courses like:
1:CAD/CAM Training (AutoCAD & CATIA)
2: Advanced Embedded System etc....

Good luck.
21st September 2010, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to complete my Graduation through UGC But low fees & very short term,Please contact me on 9702768157,[email protected]
11th October 2010, 03:18 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

You havent told that you are in which year, if you are in prefinal or final year then i would suggest you to not leave your degree at this moment, because financial problem can be solved by taking loans. But if you really decided to leave college then the cheapest way to get degree is to persue graduation through distance learning program.

Some institutes/universities offer distance learning courses like IGNOU, AnnaUniversity etc. B. Tech Mechanical (Computer Integrated manufacturing) BTME (CIM) course is offered in IGNOU , as it beneficial for you since you also related to mechanical field.
17th October 2010, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
Help me by saying some colleges with M.E as part time for Students in Madurai.
22nd November 2010, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to do my graduation in distance education and in a shorter time. pls suggest me some tips. i will be grateful to you ,
my no. is 09007516965. my e mail is [email protected]
23rd November 2010, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

i have done diploma in mechanical engineering and i have a working experience of five years, can u suggest me any distance study program for mechanical B.E (graduation).
29th November 2010, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

hii,

One of my friend has passed matric in higher first class but was unable to continue 10 2 now she wants to do bcom in fiannce and accounting can she go for it after completing bpp
5th December 2010, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

hii,
I want to know that whether there are any colleges in mumbai which provides part time graduation in B.COM.
Asad
13th January 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the details, please send me the details through email, my id is '[email protected],
3rd April 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

dear all,
if any one now when the admission is going on to do part time BE IN ECE course with authorised university'S & if now fees details please lets send me by email- [email protected]
THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

PLEASE ASSIST ME FRIENDS IF ANY ONE NOW ABOUT PART TIME BE
12th April 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I lose my three year but i want complete year with graduation what i do
17th June 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

hi.
i am megha from kalka i hav cmpleted my b.sc. in computer science. i want to do m.c.a. but the fee structure is so high so plz suggest me some good option.
18th August 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

i am studying final year B.E MECHANIVAL ENGINEERING ... i have 18 arrears....i feel that it will take much time to clear all... so i want to do some 2 year degree so that i can apply for any job requiring any degree....
28th September 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

i am doing 2 year b.com i want to do icwai course it is possible? i can go for intermediate level please tell me sir.
30th November 2011, 11:43 AM
tuntunia

hello

As you have already lost one year, it would be advisable to do a three year graduation course from a recognised university. You can do your graduation in Electronics, Bio Technology or a similar field which interests you. You can try for Universities like IGNOU, Madurai Kamraj University, Annamalai Univeristy etc. where the program can be done in the distance education mode and the fee is also less. Just check whether the course offered by such universities is approved by DEC (Distance Education Council)
8th October 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

hello I have completed my 10 (cbse with 58 %) and did my 12 (nios in commerce average marks ) need to do mechanical engineering. So it possible going in engineering stream or I have to do diploma (btec) then go for degree. So 4r that wat shall be the procedure. My email [email protected]
6th January 2013, 08:01 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Part Time Graduation Courses with Low Fee Structure

1.CAD/CAM Training

2.advanced embedd. sys.

3.catia

4.autocad

all the best!!!!!!!!!!
20th January 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I am doing b.tech in information technology . this is the first year of my course. i would like to do some part time courses after my college hours. could you please assist me in choosing course that would be helpful for my future?; and also with low fees in my city of coimbatore?

thank you !! :)
25th June 2013, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir, My self Gaurav Chalana from Sirsa,Haryana and working in Govt. Deaprtment of Technical Educatuon, Panchkula on the post of Workshop Instructor(Computer Engg.). My qualification is 3 year Polytechnic diploma in Computer Engg. And now i need Promotion without Graduation i will not get it. Distance study is not acceptable for this. So please suggest me about part time Graduation Course after 3 Year Polytechnic Course like BCA B.Sc. B.Tech. IT related in Haryana.
I am very confuse please solve my problem
22nd November 2018, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

My name is pratik patel and i want to do my graduation in distance education and in a shorter time. Suggest me some tips. I will be grateful to you ,
my no.09712925282
Mail.I'd- [email protected]
1st February 2019, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

My name is Mohan from Nagpur Maharashtra and i want to do my graduation in distance education and in a shorter time. Suggest me some tips. I will be grateful to you ,
mob. 9423263888
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?