4th February 2011, 10:57 AM
loganayaki8653
Junior Member+

Part time M.E for Software professional? Application details in Chennai?

Hi,
I'm working in software company.I have interested to do a M.E part time.Please guide to join and also exam dates, application form details ,etc...when the applications going to be issued in chennai.?

13th February 2011, 02:34 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Part time M.E for Software professional? Application details in Chennai?

You have not given us your details about graduation.
You are eligible for admission to M.E., only if you are B.E./Be.Tech. in Software Engineering,
Following institutes in Chennai offer this course Part Time:
1. Anna University
2. SRM University
3. Dr. M.G.R. University
15th February 2011, 02:06 PM
loganayaki8653
Junior Member+

Default Re: Part time M.E for Software professional? Application details in Chennai?

Thanks for ur reply.
I'm B.E graduate and stream is computer science.
I'm eagar to do M.E in Anna University.
Can you please give me the details about when the applications issue date and where i need to see the details etc....

thanks
15th May 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
I am Javeed. i finished my B.E computer science engineering. now i am working in software company.i would like to do my M.E computer science engineering in part time during saturday and sunday.
I request you to tell the ful details how to apply.....and details of making my part time course
thanking you..
regards,
S.Javeed.
21st May 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
I am Divya, a finished my B.E (EEE). i liked to M.E in part time in DR.MGR.University. Can you please give me the details about when the applications will be issued.
thanks with regards,
Divya.A
4th July 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

When will the ME part time admission 2011 started in SRM university
8th July 2011, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am Prabhu,i finished M.C.A. Now i am working in software company.i would like to do my M.E computer science engineering in part time during saturday and sunday.
I request you to tell the full details how to apply and also the details of making my part time course
thanking you.
with regards,
Prabhu
10th July 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

when m.e part time application form will issue sir
18th July 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Iam P.Suganthi.Iam B.E(ECE) 2010 passed out student.Is it possible to study weekend class for M.E in your college?If it is possible when will be the application issue and the fees structure? pls rply as soon as possible to my mail id [email protected]...................
25th August 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,

Iam Sharmila have completed my BE in comp 2008 pass out.Have a work experience of 3 .
Iam eager to do M.E where i can attend week end classes.Kinldy guide me the possible UNIV that i can apply for in Chennai
and is this possible to do ME with FULL /Part time????????????

Thanks in advance
22nd September 2011, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I would like to do PART TIME ME,Please provide details.

Rajkumar
20th March 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I'm working in software company.I have interested to do a M.E part time.Please guide to join and also exam dates, application form details ,etc...when the applications going to be issued in chennai.?
18th July 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

When will the ME part time admission 2012 start in SRM university
3rd March 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Hai ,

i'm a B-Tech(IT) Graduate and at present working as software engineer ,i want to do M.E CSE in PART Time (weekends) can any one explain about the colleges and fees details everything .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?