25th June 2023, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Passed out diploma in mechanical engineering. Can I be eligible for SSC exam 2024?

Sir i am 2013 passed out diploma in mechanical engineering. Can I be eligible for SSC exam 2024?

27th June 2023, 03:20 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Passed out diploma in mechanical engineering. Can I be eligible for SSC exam 2024?

Being a Diploma in mechanical Engineering degree course, as per your educational qualification you will be eligible for appearing in the SSC CHSL examination and SSC JE examination irrespective of the year in which you have completed your diploma degree course.

Apart from the educational qualification, you must satisfy the age criteria and other special criteria if any required for specific posts regarding which details can be accessed by referring to the official website of SSC www.ssc.nic.in.
27th June 2023, 03:44 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Passed out diploma in mechanical engineering. Can I be eligible for SSC exam 2024?

Being a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering degree holder, as per your educational qualification, you are certainly eligible for appearing in SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) examination and SSC JE (Junior Engineer) examination as the year of completing the minimum qualifying degree does not matter as per the eligibility for the same examination is concerned.

Further, in general, the age criteria for appearing in the same examination is 18 years to 27 years (upper age limit relaxation is allowed in cases of reserved category candidates) but for some posts, it can vary which you can check by going through the official notification released for the same examination previously.

For complete information and updates regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in.
27th June 2023, 03:47 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Yes, passed out diploma in mechanical engineering are eligible for SSC Exam.

The minimum age required for SSC exam is 18 years to 27 years.
27th June 2023, 08:33 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, as per the SSC JE eligibility criteria set by the commission, a Diploma holder candidate can also apply for the recruitment.
28th June 2023, 01:42 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Passed out diploma in mechanical engineering. Can I be eligible for SSC exam 2024?

The eligibility criteria for the SSC (Staff Selection Commission) exam in India can vary depending on the specific examination and the post or job position you are applying for. Age Limit: The age limit varies based on the specific post and category, but generally falls between 18 to 32 years.
Educational Qualification: The educational qualification required for the SSC CGL exam is a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institution.
28th June 2023, 04:38 AM
Msdhoni02

Factors Details

Age (Overview) Between 18 and 32 years based on different posts and departments (Relaxation to reserved category).
Educational Qualification Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
Number of Attempts No limit.
Physical Standards Only for Inspector and Sub-inspector posts.
30th June 2023, 08:04 AM
Chandanguriya
Banned

The eligibility criteria for the SSC (Staff Selection Commission) exams may vary depending on the specific exam you are referring to. The SSC conducts various exams for different posts and positions in government departments and organizations.

As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, the general eligibility criteria for most SSC exams require candidates to have completed their education up to a certain level, such as 10th standard, 12th standard, or graduation. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is generally considered equivalent to the 10+2 level.

However, please note that the eligibility criteria can be subject to change, and it's important to refer to the official SSC notifications and guidelines for the specific exam you are interested in, which is scheduled for 2024. The official notifications will provide the accurate and updated information regarding the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limits, and other requirements.

It is advisable to regularly visit the official SSC website (https://ssc.nic.in/) or keep an eye on employment newspapers and other reliable sources for the release of the official notification for the SSC exam you intend to apply for in 2024. The notification will provide detailed information about the eligibility criteria and any specific requirements for the exam.

In the meantime, you can also utilize this period to enhance your knowledge and skills in the field of mechanical engineering and stay updated with current affairs and general knowledge topics, as these are often included in the SSC exams.

Remember to refer to the official SSC notifications for the most accurate and updated information regarding the eligibility criteria and requirements for the SSC exam you wish to appear in 2024.
30th June 2023, 06:05 PM
Shantanubose22

Yes, as per the SSC eligibility criteria set by the commission, a Diploma holder candidate can also apply for the recruitment. To get more details regarding this you can visit the official website of this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?