11th July 2012, 04:08 PM
z.a.dasadia

Past 2 years question papers for master of mass communication and journalism of Gujarat University?

i want to get past two years entrance test papers for master of mass communication and journalism of gujrat university...please help me to get it...hopping for a positive reply

Related Questions:
  1. Past year papers of Master in Mass Communication and Journalism entrance exam of Gujarat University?
  2. Past 10 years entrance test question papers of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)?
  3. Courses available after completing B.A course?
  4. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Science- Mass Communication and Journalism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC?
  7. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  8. Can I appear in NET exam after doing Master degree in MAss Communication & Journalism through distance education from Guwahati University? -- [New]
  9. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  10. Past 10 years question papers with answers for mass communication and journalism?
  11. Gujarat University, Bachelor of Communication, Journalism & Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to become a Journalist after completing engineering?
  14. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  15. List of government colleges in Pune?
  16. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Mass Media and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Gujarat University, Masters In Journalism Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Sample question papers for PG diploma course of mass communication and journalism?
17th April 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Past 2 years question papers for master of mass communication and journalism of Gujarat University?

I need some previous entrance question paper of bechlor in mass communition....
18th April 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Past 2 years question papers for master of mass communication and journalism of Gujarat University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I need some previous entrance question paper of bechlor in mass communition....
Media Hive is marketing an e-Guide for journalism & mass comm entrace (Rs 100; PDF format) and Nuances of Journalistic Writings (hardcopy; discounted price Rs 126).. The e-Guide and the book will help u. u can order them at [email protected] or 9911273924
24th August 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

i am in 11class.i have taken arts[english hindi psychology civics sociology].which subject will better to do mass com.and do grajuation.because i like civics sociology psychology .but i have to choose one
1st December 2014, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

can I have the past 2 years papers of radio & t.v in ma. mass communication 3rd sem
3rd January 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Hy i have passed 12th and i wanted to take admission for journalist.so please provide me previous year papers for practice.
23rd June 2015, 10:47 AM
kausar ansari

Post Re: Past 2 years question papers for master of mass communication and journalism of Gujarat University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by z.a.dasadia View Post
i want to get past two years entrance test papers for master of mass communication and journalism of gujrat university...please help me to get it...hopping for a positive reply
I want study in Mass communication So Please some information and study material read.
23rd June 2015, 10:53 AM
kausar ansari

Post Re: Past 2 years question papers for master of mass communication and journalism of Gujarat University?

I want get past mass communication in journalism question paper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?