7th September 2014, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and criteria to apply for Vocational training in ONGC?

I am pursuing B.E(ELECTRONICS N TELECOMMUNICATION)..presently in 6th semester..n want 2 know
what are all the procedures and criteria for applying for vocational training in ONGC for my stream..

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get Vocational Training in ONGC Bangalore? Is it possible to get with a recommendation from an Employee in ONGC Mumbai?
  2. Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training?
  3. Procedure of applying for vocational training in BHEL? What is the duration and fee for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks vocational training in SAIL, Bokaro?
  5. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  6. Vocational training in ONGC, Bangalore after 2nd year B.Tech (Mechanical)?
  7. How to do my vocational training after pursuing B.Tech degree
  8. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  9. Procedure and upcoming period for Vocational training?
  10. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Wipro, Kolkata for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  12. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  13. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  14. How can I apply for Vocational Training in IIT being a B.Tech 5th semester student?
  15. Procedure to get vocational training and companies for that?
  16. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?
  17. Detailed procedure of vocational training for MBA(HR) in NTPC?
  18. Procedure to apply for summer training in HAL, GAIL, Tata Motors, SAF and ONGC?
8th October 2014, 11:03 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and criteria to apply for Vocational training in ONGC?

The entire details concerning the procedure and criteria to apply for vocational training in ONGC is present in the below attachment. SO, please refer to the attachment and get to know all kinds info about vocational training in ONGC.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Format+of+Summer+-Winter+Trg..pdf(340.5 KB, 92 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?