9th April 2011, 10:56 PM
femilaa

Pattern of SCRA entrance exam? Previous years question paper of the exam?

respected sir,this is my first attempt of attending SCRA EXAMINATION ,so im nt much aware of the question pattern of the examination.Hence i kindly request you to send me the previous question papers with solutions of SCRA EXAMINATION that has been asked for the SCRA EXAMINATION to my mail id and my mail id is: [email protected]

29th June 2011, 08:23 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Default Re: Pattern of SCRA entrance exam? Previous years question paper of the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by femilaa View Post
respected sir,this is my first attempt of attending SCRA EXAMINATION ,so im nt much aware of the question pattern of the examination.Hence i kindly request you to send me the previous question papers with solutions of SCRA EXAMINATION that has been asked for the SCRA EXAMINATION to my mail id and my mail id is: [email protected]
dear friend,

To get the SCRA question please visit www.scra.gov.in. OR
It will be more better if you could purchase from the market the solved question papers for practice.

The books are available in shop. All the best.

Regards,

Ramjash
14th July 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Pattern of SCRA entrance exam? Previous years question paper of the exam?

which type of job we can get if we pass or get enough marks in SCRA exam
6th January 2012, 08:04 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Pattern of SCRA entrance exam? Previous years question paper of the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by femilaa View Post

Previous Year Papers of SCRA

I have attached some of the latest exam question papers of SCRA (Special Class Railway Apprentice)

Go through the papers carefully and you will be able to acquaint yourself with the pattern very well..

Observe the level of the questions asked in the paper and prepare accordingly..

For more details on the exam you can visit http://upsc.gov.in

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SCRA General Ability 2011.pdf(583.0 KB, 179 views)
File Type: pdf SCRA MATHEMATICS 2011.pdf(364.5 KB, 138 views)
File Type: pdf SCRA PHYSICAL_SCIENCES 2011.pdf(568.5 KB, 149 views)
6th January 2012, 09:01 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

SCRA exam is conducted by UPSC on behalf of Railway Board / Ministry.

The examination is done in two phases :

1.Written examination:: carrying a maximum of 600 marks in the subjects as shown below.

Paper-I::General Ability Test which contains English, General Knowledge and Psychological Test of duration 2 hours and maximum marks is 200

Paper-II::Physical Sciences which contains Physics and Chemistry of duration 2 hours and maximum marks is 200

Paper-III::Mathematics of duration 2 hours and marks 200

2.Personality Test:: carrying a maximum of 200 marks in respect of only those candidates who are declared qualified on the results of written examination

I have attached the Previous year questions papers of the examination which are very useful in terms of ::

1.Understanding the pattern of the examination

2.Practicing for the exam
Attached Files
File Type: zip scra.zip(2.81 MB, 91 views)
10th February 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

sir iwant last 5years question papers with solutions on my id katoch.aman@ yahoo.com and also tell me about cut off marks
2nd April 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

plz send previous yr BAARC QUESTION PAPERS(MECHANICAL STREAM) WID SOLUTIONS TO MY ID
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?