28th April 2010, 02:40 AM
pavanwithyou

PCU biotechnology entrance exam previous papers

sir,
i want to check the pcu biotechnology entrance exam previous papers.if u hav plz send them to my mail.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year sample papers of entrance exam for M.Sc Biotechnology course? List of universities to apply for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  2. Jnu combined biotechnology entrance exam 2010?
  3. List of entrance exams for M.Sc in Biotechnology with scholarship? -- [New]
  4. JNU entrance exam for Msc. Biotechnology Question papers for previous 10 years -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Previous years question papers for Ph.D entrance in Biotechnology?
  6. Jnu combined biotechnology entrance exam previous year question papers?
  7. Gujarat Technological University Biotechnology 3rd Sem Thermodynamics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?
  9. What is the syllabus of ICAR entrance exam for plant biotechnology? Previous years question papers?
  10. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc Biotechnology and the syllabus for the entrance exam
  11. Solutions for previous Gate biotechnology papers?
  12. What is the fee structure of B.Ed in Punjab University?
  13. Previous year question papers of JNU entrance exam for MSc Biotechnology
  14. Gujarat Technological university Biotechnology 3rd Sem Introductory Biology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. MSc PG entrance previous papers for biotechnology in OU Osmania University?
  16. Where can I get study material and previous years papers of JNU combined biotechnology entrance exam?
  17. Calicut University, Biotechnology, 3rd Semester, Engineering mathematics-III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Last 5 years question papers of M.Sc Biotechnology entrance exam
4th May 2010, 02:41 PM
brrrravi

Smile Re: PCU biotechnology entrance exam previous papers

hi, friend
previous papers of pcu biotechnology is in below link:
http://www.pdfqueen.com/pdf/pc/pcu-pg-entrance-old-question-papers-plant-biotech/
please try to show this link and get your pcu papers
good luck....
11th May 2010, 01:24 PM
herpreet singh

Location: herpreet singh s/o sr. kuljeet singh 215/371 harjeet bhawan bhashirat ganj lucknow -226004
Default Re: PCU biotechnology entrance exam previous papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavanwithyou View Post
sir,
i want to check the pcu biotechnology entrance exam previous papers.if u hav plz send them to my mail.

the PCU biotechnology entrance exam site i have provided and u can go to this site to got the previous year papers.best of luck.bye.

http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/pcu-biotechnology-entrance-exam-previous-papers-11033.html
30th June 2010, 12:35 AM
mathursaab

http://www.pdfqueen.com/pdf/pc/pcu-pg-entrance-old-question-papers-plant-biotech/
from this site you could find out previous entrance exam papers of PCU biotechnology.
11th July 2010, 09:44 PM
Gop
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: PCU biotechnology entrance exam previous papers

Hi,

For previous years question papers, you can check with www.pdfsearch.com or http://questionpaper.in/.
For online test papers, Just check : www.TCYonline.com
Check this blog spot, http://indiastudycircle.blogspot.com/ which is a real good students blogspot for question papers.
Good luck.
18th March 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I have taken a challan for MSc, BioTech for PCU and I have applied online for PCU. I got some documents after applying and I have taken the Print out of those documents. Now where to send those documents???

Please let me know this...

-Radhika
9th April 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for entrance xam
12th May 2013, 09:46 AM
gopalasetti sravani

sir,
I want to check pcu entrance exam old question papers.

please send them into my mail:
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?