8th October 2015, 12:58 AM
chaubeyakash

Percentage compulsory to get admission in Famous M.Com colleges of Mumbai?

Sir I want to get admission in the famous mcom colleges in Mumbai so how many percentage is compulsory plzz tell me

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  2. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  3. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?
  4. How to take admission for M.Com Part I?
  5. MCom Admission Schedule in Mumbai University? BEd colleges neares to Belapur? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it compulsory to give the entrance exam for LLB?
  7. Admission in Mumbai colleges after scoring 68.33%?
  8. Percentage required in SSC for admission in colleges of Mumbai?
  9. How may I get B.Sc admission in colleges of Mumbai university?
  10. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  11. Which PG courses can I do after B.Com graduation? From which college/institute should I do? How can I do M.Com? Which colleges offer it? Will I get admission in M.Com course this year?
  12. How to take admission for M.Com after passing out T.Y.B.Com with 60%? Which colleges would be appropriate for me in Navi Mumbai
  13. How to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  14. Colleges in Mumbai where direct admission in Diploma IT/Software Engineering is possible? Percentage required for admission?
  15. How much percentage of marks is required in M.Com to do M.Phil?
  16. Name of colleges in Mumbai and their eligibility for M.Phil?
  17. Date of start of admission in M.Com part time in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course?
  18. How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?

9th October 2015, 12:49 AM
JSD.

Default Re: Percentage compulsory to get admission in Famous M.Com colleges of Mumbai?

M.com is a master degree course. The duration of this course is only two years.

The basic eligibility criteria for doing the M.com course is to have a bachelor degree in the commerce stream from a recognised university with good percentile.

Basically There is not any kind of restrictions to opt any particular fix marks to be eligible for this course. However if you will score more then 60% marks in aggregate then it will be good for you in the admission in M.com course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?