7th October 2015, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Best Software certificate course after ECE to get job in Bangalore?

Well after completing BE from the branch of ECE what is the best certification course to get a job in bangalore? Jobs in software course certifications

Related Questions:
  1. Software Marketing job is possible after BE ECE?
  2. Is it possible for me to get any software job in Bangalore after completion of BCA course?
  3. What are the ways to be followed to get a software job being an ECE student?
  4. Is there any software job in Railways after finishing B.E(ECE)?
  5. Which are the short term certificate software courses and which institutes offer these courses in Bangalore?
  6. What are the essential software knowledge for a fresher before entering into job?
  7. How to get a software job after scoring 76% in 10th, 88% in inter and 61% in B.Tech ECE
  8. Can I get a software job with a 1 year gap after completing B.Tech ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to take up software job after completing B.Tech in ECE branch?
  10. Job in Air force as a Software engineer after working in a CMM as a Software engineer?
  11. Will I get a job in software testing after completing B.E ECE?
  12. Consultancies in Bangalore which provides Software Developer job for B.E.(CSE) fresher?
  13. Courses and job opportunities after completing software engineering? Are software engineers eligible fr the job in ISRO?
  14. How to get a job in Software Sector after doing graduation in B.Tech ECE?
  15. Job Opportunities for ECE candidates in Software Industries?
  16. Which are the companies of electronics and communication?
  17. What kind of jobs are available for ECE students? Do we have to pursue any other courses other than B.E for job? can ECE student go in software field if he is good in programming languages?
  18. Can I get a job in software field after completing B.Tech ECE with 57% aggregate?
9th October 2015, 01:50 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best Software certificate course after ECE to get job in Bangalore?

Some of the software certificate course after ECE that you can join are listed below:

- JAVA
- ADVANCED JAVA
- .NET
- C++
- ORACLE
- NETWORKING
- SQL
- VB.NET
- PHP
- UNIX
- WEB DESIGNING etc.

After completion of course you can easily apply for a job in any software company like Infosys, TCS, Wipro, Tech Mahindra,etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?