14th November 2019, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Percentage criteria to apply for Ishan Uday Scheme for a BA Honours student?

Hello everyone, I am doing BA Honours and I want to apply for Ishan Uday Scheme. Can I know how many percentage of marks is required in the overall qualifications for applying in this scheme?

11th December 2019, 08:17 PM
Farheen M

Default Re: Percentage criteria to apply for Ishan Uday Scheme for a BA Honours student?

The minimum percentage of marks to be obtained by general category students at UG level is 55% marks and at PG level is 60% marks. (Note: For reserved categories including SC, ST, OBC and PwD, a relaxation of 5% is given). The fellowship is also open for transgender candidates.

You require 55% for apply for ishan uday scheme
29th October 2022, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage criteria to apply for Ishan Uday Scheme for a BA Honours student?

Hello everyone, I am doing Bsc Honours and I want to apply for Ishan Uday Scheme. Can I know how many percentage of marks is required in the overall qualifications for applying in this scheme?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?