4th September 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Percentage criteria for a job in NTPC? Last date of getting the application form?

hello sir,
i m a b.tech student so plz tell me what is the percentage critearea for job in ntpc?
and the last date of the applying application.
thanku sir

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for job in NTPC being a B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student? When the application form will be release?
  2. How can I get job in NTPC after completing B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required to get job?
  3. Procedure for industrial training in NTPC, Kahalgaon during summer? -- [New]
  4. Information regarding the application for various public sector companies like BHEL, SAIL, DMRC, ONGC? Last date of submission of form? What is the eligibility criteria?
  5. How to apply for summer training in NTPC? Last date of application?
  6. What is the last date for BTC application form in UP? Percentage required in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application?
  8. From where I will get the application form of Summer Training organized by NTPC?
  9. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  10. How to get training application form of NTPC?
  11. Job selection criteria in NTPC, Noida for B.Tech(EE) 2nd year student?
  12. How to apply for government job being in final year of B.Tech in Civil engineering?
  13. When will the application forms for M.A(Bengali) be available? What's the required percentage for the same? I'm in B.A (Bengali) hons 3rd year
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in SSC CHSL recruitment exam for a candidate who has secured 54% in 12th Commerce?
  15. Last date to submit the application form for MSc Physics? Percentage required in BSc?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC? From where I will the application form?
  17. Criteria and last date of applying for NTPC, PGCL, BHEL and NC Railway?
  18. What is the percentage required in B.Tech for mechanical engineers for a job in NTPC?
6th September 2011, 07:11 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Percentage criteria for a job in NTPC? Last date of getting the application form?

The eligibility details are given below:-

Educational Qualification:
For the posts of Engineering Executive Trainees (EETs) you need to complete your B.E/B.Tech with an aggregate of 65% or above,taking average of all the Semesters/Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University. NTPC recruits candidates from selected Groups like Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunication, Mechanical, Civil, Control and Instrumentation. So, please go through the notification properly since NTPC selects only selected trades of Engineering.

Age Limit: Upper age limit is 27 years. Upper age is relaxed by two years for the candidates who have acquired Post graduation degree.

Selection Process:
Eligible candidates will have to undergo an all India Selection test based on merit and requirement, the list of successful candidates will be made available at the website mentioned below. All short listed candidates will have to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview before the Company's Central Selection Board. Candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks in GD & Interviews will be selected for the post.

Last date of Applying:-
The last examination for EETs was held on 17th of April so the nest examination will be only held in the next year only.For notification and other details please visit
http://www.ntpccareers.net

The other details like Test centers,Compensation Package,Relaxation and other such information will be available when the notifications are released.
6th September 2011, 12:31 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Percentage criteria for a job in NTPC? Last date of getting the application form?

Hello friend,

To appear the NTPC exam you should have qualification of B.E/B.TECH with minimum of 65%
And your branch shouold be there in the availability list of NTPC.
So before apply be cleared;

Age elligibility:
age 27 years should not beyond 27, however there is relaxsation of 2 uears for the candidates who have acquired Post graduation
degree.

The exam is finished in april;
And the next notification is not yet published;
for information keep on visiting the following site:

Good Luck~~~~
6th September 2011, 12:43 PM
Tulasinagababu

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NTPC EXAM:-

You must be Graduate in Mechanical/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Production/Computer Science/ Metallurgy/ Aeronautic Branches of Engineering from any recognized Institution/University.

General/ OBC candidates should have secured 65% marks and SC/ST candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% Marks.

Engineering Graduates in the Aeronautical Branch with minimum aggregate 60% marks (for General/OBC) and 50% for SC/ST would be eligible to apply.

NTPC 2011 Recruitment Exam National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) invited application forms for the post of in 2009; NTPC may be recruited similar posts in 2011.

Post Name:
Executive Trainees:
Electrical
Mechanical
Civil
Control & Instrumentation
Human Resource
Finance

Age limit:
27 years

Application Forms for National Thermal Power Corporation Limited 2011:
Application forms 2011 will be available at designated Post Offices and NTPC official website.

Selection Procedure 2011:
Selection based on merit and requirement the list of successful examinees for interview.

Key Dates (Tentative) for NTPC 2011:
Last Date of Application: Last week of January, 2011

Please note that the dates are only tentative and are not final. The post will be updated as soon as the dates are officially released.

How to Apply:
Filled-in application form 2011 along with all necessary enclosures should be sent in the prescribed envelope to following address:

The application form 2011 along with Bank draft and all above mentioned documents should reach to following address:

Note:
For Updated and Detailed Information Visit NTPC official website and contact to office.

Contact Details
ET Recruitment Group, NTPC Ltd.,
Post Box No.004, Head Post Office,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi, Pin – 110003
16th September 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum gate score for ntpc?
18th September 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

sir i have got 56.4 in 12th and 64 %in 10th can i apear in ntpc exam
25th September 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Percentage criteria for a job in NTPC? Last date of getting the application form?

your marks in degree should be 65%. 10th 12th doesn't matter.
10th November 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir my 10th % is 64.4 &12 score is 53.3%.&my engineering degree is 70%agreegate acording to rajiv gandhi technical university.can i apply for ntpc?plz mail my gmail side [email protected]
17th February 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is dheerendra chaudhari and am student of b.tech 3rd year in ee what is percentage crieteria for ntpc
19th April 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

sir my 10th pecentage is 53% and 12th score is 68% and b.tech percentage is 69%. can i apply for the PSU jobs
plz mail my id [email protected]
22nd May 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can I apply in ntpc? I am having 65 per cent in degree but with 2 yrs loss.
11th January 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

sir my 12th percentage is 54.then can i apply for ntpc.
11th January 2013, 08:13 PM

this year ntpc is recruiting through gate so you must have applied for gate 2013
and
percentage criteria-65% aggregrate

age limit is upto 27 years
thankyou
11th January 2013, 09:41 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

For getting a job in national thermal power corporation NTPC, you need to appear for the graduate aptitude technical exam( GATE), because the intake for the recruitment is been decided by the score card of gate only. All the PSUs and many other government corporations have decided to recruit on the basis of gate score card.
Gud luck
13th January 2013, 10:56 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends...........

The % criteria for getting job in NTPC is 65% for general category

ALL THE BEST..............
14th January 2013, 11:51 AM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: Percentage criteria for a job in NTPC? Last date of getting the application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,
i m a b.tech student so plz tell me what is the percentage critearea for job in ntpc?
thanku sir
hi dear see this

The eligibility details are given below:-

Educational Qualification:
For the posts of Engineering Executive Trainees (EETs) you need to complete your B.E/B.Tech with an aggregate of 65% or above,taking average of all the Semesters/Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University. NTPC recruits candidates from selected Groups like Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunication, Mechanical, Civil, Control and Instrumentation. So, please go through the notification properly since NTPC selects only selected trades of Engineering.

Age Limit: Upper age limit is 27 years. Upper age is relaxed by two years for the candidates who have acquired Post graduation degree.

Selection Process:
Eligible candidates will have to undergo an all India Selection test based on merit and requirement, the list of successful candidates will be made available at the website mentioned below. All short listed candidates will have to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview before the Company's Central Selection Board. Candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks in GD & Interviews will be selected for the post.

Last date of Applying:-
The last examination for EETs was held on 17th of April so the nest examination will be only held in the next year only.For notification and other details please visit

best of luck

your regards
14th January 2013, 06:14 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Percentage criteria for a job in NTPC? Last date of getting the application form?

Quote:
hello sir,
thanku sir

Hi

As you may know that NTPC - National Thermal Power Corporation is one of the best and largest PSU's in the country. It accounts for 28% of the Thermal power produced in India and supplies to the cities. So to get a job in this company is a matter of pride and honor.

NTPC Earlier used to conduct their own entrances but now it takes candidates based on their performance in the GATE Exam. GATE stands for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. Its one of the largest Post graduate exam which is for the M.Tech admissions as well and conducted every year by the IIT's.

Basic Criteria to get a job in NTPC is that you should be a minimum B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university with 65% aggregate or more taken the average of all the semesters. You should also be a pass in all the subjects of your B.Tech and there should not be any backlogs.

Now once you attempt the GATE Exam you have to score the maximum possible that you can in it. If you are among the top, then NTPC would call you for the GD/PI rounds. Only after successful passing of them can you get a job in the NTPC. Now the GATE Application dates are already over and so if you had applied its well and good.

Also the NTPC Application dates are also over which was on the 31st December 2012. Hence I am sorry to say that if you have not applied then, you cannot apply any more for this year. However the upper age limit for the NTPC is 27 years and so you can apply for it next year also as GATE has no age nor attempts limits.

To know more about NTPC Application, CLICK HERE !!!

Hope this helps
All the best
Regards
RANJEET
14th January 2013, 11:32 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Quote:
hello sir,
thanku sir
As you may know that *NTPC - National Thermal Power Corporation* is one of the best and largest PSU's in the country. It accounts for 28% of the Thermal power produced in India and supplies to the cities. So to get a job in this company is a matter of pride and honor.

NTPC Earlier used to conduct their own entrances but now it takes candidates based on their performance in the GATE Exam. *GATE stands for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.* Its one of the largest Post graduate exam which is for the M.Tech admissions as well and conducted every year by the IIT's.

Basic Criteria to get a job in NTPC is that you should be a minimum B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university with 65% aggregate or more taken the average of all the semesters. You should also be a pass in all the subjects of your B.Tech and there should not be any backlogs.

Now once you attempt the GATE Exam you have to score the maximum possible that you can in it. If you are among the top, then NTPC would call you for the GD/PI rounds. Only after successful passing of them can you get a job in the NTPC. Now the GATE Application dates are already over and so if you had applied its well and good.

Also the NTPC Application dates are also over which was on the 31st December 2012. Hence I am sorry to say that if you have not applied then, you cannot apply any more for this year. However the upper age limit for the NTPC is 27 years and so you can apply for it next year also as GATE has no age nor attempts limits.

To know more about NTPC Application, *CLICK HERE !!!* (http://www.ntpccareers.net)

thanks
13th November 2019, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage should I take in diploma for this exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?