12th June 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Percentage I need in my graduation to appear for M.A in english literature?

Sir, please tell me .How Much % i need in my graduation to appear in the exam for M.A in english literature.

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage do I need in my graduation to appear for M.A in English Literature?
  2. Percentage I need in my graduation to appear for M.A in english literature?
  3. Is B.Com qualification enough for MA admission in English Literature?
  4. Percentage is required in graduation to appear in exam of M.A. English Literature?
  5. How much percentage is required in graduation to appear in MA English literature exam?
  6. Percentage needed in graduation to appear for exam of M.A in English Literature?
  7. Can a B.A English Literature graduate pursue MSW Course after UG Graduation? What is the scope of MSW course for B.A English Literature Graduates? -- [New]
  8. What's the percentage requirement for B.Ed course? I've completed BA(English and literature) and secured 46.75% marks
  9. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  10. Percentage required in graduation to appear in M.A. English entrance exam?
  11. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  12. Marks in post graduation for doing Ph.D in English Literature?
  13. Can i pursue MA in abroad after completing BA (English Literature) from JNU?
  14. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  16. Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice?
  17. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  18. Am I eligible to apply for NET if pursuing PG in English Literature but completed Graduation with English Language and Economics?
7th June 2015, 09:19 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Percentage I need in my graduation to appear for M.A in english literature?

You must have to score a minimum of 50% marks in Graduation from any recognized university to get admission in MA (English)
If you got below 50% marks in your under graduation then only non reputed private colleges provide admission
each university and colleges have their own entrance test to provide admission in MA (English) in that manner you must have to clear the exam first
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?